How QVC is your face today?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't get on with Balance and Bronze either - but then I've never found a Bronzer I could get on with. (Not even my beloved Bobbi Brown.) My friend - who is almost as pale as me - uses it as a contour and eyeshadow but she'd look like she was preparing for night manouevres with the SAS if she smooshed it on all over her face!

I hope you get on with Baked Beginnings hon - it has Berry Blush and Brighten in it and I'm wearing that today! I've had mine yuuuuurrrrrrs! :D I'm not sure that I've ever finished a LG baked product! They are amazing value in that respect.

Thanks LA :mysmilie_12:

The only bronzer I've ever been able to use is good old fashioned rimmel.

bit regretting my LE purchase now - might hastily have to pack up the 3 things i've had a splurge on this week,as my hubby needs to know actually how much is on my credit card:mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11:

Great thread LA :)

My slap/potions are QVC inspired, but most of products are not bought from Le Q anymore bar Laura Geller...

Liz Earle Instant Boost Tonice wiped over face before make up
A'Kin Rosehip Oil/Rose De Mai Day Cream
Liz Earle Daily Eye Repair

Make up:
Laura Geller Face, Eye and Lip Spackle
Lily Lolo Concealer/Foundation (concealer Blondie, Foundation Candy Cane)
Then either Lily Lolo Eyeliner Pencil in Khaki or Laura Geller Eyeliner in Unearthed/Dutch Chocolate
Elemental Beauty Mineral Eyeshadow in Smoke (gorgeous brand - and a new discovery for me!)
Smashbox Bionic Mascara in either Jet Black or Violet Muse
Laura Geller Ethereal Rose Powder as Blush or all over face to brighten if I look extra specially like poo on a stick
Then either Laura Geller Venus, Bare Escentuals Ripe Fig or one of my Smashbox Nude Lipsticks...

Craperella - that's a lot...mind you, it only takes me 5 minutes to do...so muahahahah :D

Is that your doggie. He/She is gorgeous. I have a Border Collie. I had to have one of my cats put to sleep recently so I am feeling down in the dumps at the moment.

:mysmilie_687: Yes that's my boy! And he is gorgeous, although I may be biased. So sorry to hear about your loss, I remember how much it hurt when I lost my last dog. Told this one he has to make 30 at least :mysmilie_61:

Don't tell AY but none of my face is QVC'd , but all of it is Forum'd . I was jsut running an inventory of the products I use and ALL of them where recomended / mentioned by fellow Forumites .
Cleanser Loccitanne immortelle
Micro fibre cloth
Immortelle moisturizer

Foundation Lilylolo
Blusher Lilylolo
Mascara Bouroise( SP ) the one with the 2 different length bristles on the wand
Lippy MAC
Eye liner the freebie from Instyle some months ago

I've come to all these products via threads on this forum , so thank you Ladies . I'm looking damn good !!!! LOL

Oh this is a brilliant thread....today I had to go to a work meeting for some part time stuff I do. so hauled out all my Laura Geller plus other QVC "miracle" products. The routine went like this: exfoliated with an SBC thingy that cannot remember name of, then slapped on some Mary Cohr Ice lift mask (which I love and would like a full size of and have no idea where to get it from), A'kin face cream, hair washed and conditioned with Elemis. Face made vaguely human with Balance and Brighten and then I was a traitor and the Shrieky One will shriek even louder cos I used Avon eye make up and (horrorr of horrors) Rimmel lip gloss. Is that the Beauty Police I here at my door? wil I get an ASBO? Alison Slaps Beauty Offender?. Love your dog Mermaid.

Last edited:
Ah yes. Watching the Elemis shows on sunday I had to talk myself out of buying more, especially with the easy pay voucher. But I had a look and found enough to open my salon.:mysmilie_17:

No makeup on for the past few days but Elemis cream PCMC, serum from a TSV.
Clienetele eye cream and neck cream bought from the bay.

Eye Primer try the Smashbox one Jayne has. Or I love the Laura Mericer one more expensive but comes in different shades to suit skin tones.

I am still using a T LeClerc loose powder I bought from QVC on clearance. It is the greatest yellow powder the original they copy this one and it is still the best of them all. No talc in it for a start, so no chalky look.

Oh this is a brilliant thread....today I had to go to a work meeting for some part time stuff I do. so hauled out all my Laura Geller plus other QVC "miracle" products. The routine went like this: exfoliated with an SBC thingy that cannot remember name of, then slapped on some Mary Cohr Ice lift mask (which I love and would like a full size of and have no idea where to get it from), A'kin face cream, hair washed and conditioned with Elemis. Face made vaguely human with Balance and Brighten and then I was a traitor and the Shrieky One will shriek even louder cos I used Avon eye make up and (horrorr of horrors) Rimmel lip gloss. Is that the Beauty Police I here at my door? wil I get an ASBO? Alison Slaps Beauty Offender?. Love your dog Mermaid.

I can't believe my complexion hasn't shrivelled and my eyelashes fallen out..........:mysmilie_17:

Ah yes. Watching the Elemis shows on sunday I had to talk myself out of buying more, especially with the easy pay voucher. But I had a look and found enough to open my salon.:mysmilie_17:

No makeup on for the past few days but Elemis cream PCMC, serum from a TSV.
Clienetele eye cream and neck cream bought from the bay.

Eye Primer try the Smashbox one Jayne has. Or I love the Laura Mericer one more expensive but comes in different shades to suit skin tones.

I am still using a T LeClerc loose powder I bought from QVC on clearance. It is the greatest yellow powder the original they copy this one and it is still the best of them all. No talc in it for a start, so no chalky look.

Thanks, Hon.:mysmilie_12:

Today I am mostly wearing

... QVC-related products (though only Smashbox halo bought from QVC)

L'occitane moisturiser for sensitive skin
A'kin eye gel
The aforementioned halo
Smashbox shadow liner
Bobbi brown pink nude lippy
Bobbi brown eye brighener (in new wand packaging)
Only blusher and mascara non-QVC brands (clinique)

Just goes to show how some brands benefit from QVC as an advertiser rather than a retailer because I only bought the halo from QVC

I'm exactly the same, LG on so I'm straightback on to her stuff.

A'kin rose and geranium cleanser and toner;
A'kin anti-oxidant rose moisturiser;
LG phenomenal foundation;
Models prefer concealer;
LG balance and brighten;
YBF mascara;
YBF eyeliner;
LG down to earth blusher;
LG lip gloss.

Do I have a problem?

Greta thread!

Today I cleansed with A'kin followed by A'kin shea &rosehip moisturiser.
Philosophy under-eye cream
LG balance and Brighten as foundation and under eye concealer
Avon eye shadow
Bobbi Brown gel liner in Black
MP eyebrow pencil
LG Bronzer as blush (can't wait to receive the LG apricot berry and roseberry blushers I ordered!)
Bodyshop lipstick in pink
Bobbi Brown lipgloss.

Most of my make-up stash is from QVC, but usually buy TSVs or kits as they work out cheaper.

I wear LG make-up all the time anyway, as I adore how quick and easy it is. Love watching her shows, and get inspired to slap even more on when she has been on!

Hadn't thought about skincare but now that I do my face is totally QVC'ed.

Cleanser: Elemis Lime Blossom (morning) Elemis Pro Radiance (of an evenin')
Toner: LE Instant Boost Skin tonic - only bought from QVC in TSV's. I am on the look out for an alternative as I'm still not convinced that toner does anything! Have an Elemis and Champneys one in stockpile ready to test.
Seeeeerum : Elemis Visible Brilliance - won't repurchase, can't see any difference (mornings only), in the evenin' I use Decleor (although I didn't buy this from QVC) Ylang Ylang oil
Moisturiser: Elemis PCMC (morning) - (evenin' - Boots Time Delay Daytime moisturiser)
Eye cream : (morning) - Bobbi Brown eye balm (only have sample sachet but would like more) (evenin' Elemis Absolute Eye Seeeerum - would like more of this - would have to choose between the two).

Elemis Cleanser & toner (TSV)
PCMC (TSV)
LE eye cream (not bought from QVC)

BE foundation (TSV - many many moons ago!!)
smashbox concealer (not from QVC),
mineral veil (TSV)
Smashbox blushers - from anniversary shows
smashbox eyeshadow - from anniversary shows
bobbi brown eyeliner (not from QVC)
Rimmel Mascara

Great thread!

Today I am:

Elemis cleanser (pro radiance) Elemis Apricot toner
Tri enzyme serum
PCMC
Pro Collagen Eye Renewal
Bobbi Brown Gel liner in chocolate shimmer
Bare Escentuals Flawless mascara
Bare Escentuals Bare radiance
and Bare esentuals Merry Buxom gloss

all bought from QVC except the toner and the BB liner oh and all the BE

:D

I am very QVC today

Gatineaux facial cleanser
SBC collagen shower creme (not on my face but from QVC)
Ojon shampoo and conditioner
Gayle Hayman eye lift gel
Laura Geller Balance and brighten
Laura Geller Lip spackle
Laura Geller Optillusion
Smashbox O glow on my cheeks
YBF eyebrow pencil

Other stuff (moisturiser, mascara, lipstick, lipgloss, perfume) from other sources

PLUS a Modern Soul Jumper and an emerald eternity ring.

My routine today was:

L'occitane vanilla shower gel (outlet shop)
Ojon Tawaka S+C (qvc)
Elemis pro radiance cleanser (tsv)
LE Instant boost tonic (LE shop)
Philosopophy pure grace body lotion (TSV)
Decleor neroli aromessence (cheapsmells)
PCMC (tsv)
PC eye renewal (salonskincare special offer)
philosophy the present (john lewis)
Nivea instant delight foundation (a great find!!)
benetint blush
models prefer eyeliner (ebay)
SB Halo (JBD)
Laura geller eyeliner/baked moon eyeshadow (bought off a lovely forum member)
MF mascara
Jo Malone perfume (pomegranate noir mixed with sweet lime)

and it takes me only 20 minutes in total!!

well I am going to put the cat amongst the pigeons and say I dont wear make up in the week unless its for something special or at work
today I used c and p...from qvc
and moisturised with clinique dramatically different gel,I use a bit of Liz Earle moisturiser when my skin is dry and I love the smoothing line serum aswell
think I must be the exception to the rule on here as most people seem to wear make up??(not that I disapprove so please dont misunderstand me)
I like to wear pefume every day and have several faves

well I am going to put the cat amongst the pigeons and say I dont wear make up in the week unless its for something special or at work
today I used c and p...from qvc
and moisturised with clinique dramatically different gel,I use a bit of Liz Earle moisturiser when my skin is dry and I love the smoothing line serum aswell
think I must be the exception to the rule on here as most people seem to wear make up??(not that I disapprove so please dont misunderstand me)
I like to wear pefume every day and have several faves

Lol Queenie
I am the opposite, I won't wear MU in the weekend, unless we are going out.
Although it looks like a lengthy routine, I prefer a natural look, and I never look really "made up" and get great compliments. My skin is in very good condition, no blemishes or wrinkles...etc and I don't need concealer and onlu use lipbalm, no glosses or lipstick.
I can't be without mascara and a dust of powder for work, that is the minimum I will wear in the week and up it sometimes (like today) with eyeliner and blush.

This morning I used the following...

Philip Kingsley Elasticizer (QVC) followed by Itchy/Flaky shampoo (Bought the 1 litre salon size from QVC), and Scalp tonic (John Lewis)

Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator (From LE website)

Decleor Alguaromes shower gel (from House of Fraser bought on Monday...)

Decleor Cleansing Gel and Decleor Mattifying Lotion (Both QVC)

Simple Eye make up remover (Boots)

Boots Witch Hazel

Decleor Aroma Purete Mattifying fluid (From a try me kit on eBay, also got a free one with my cleanser and toner duo from QVC...)

Decleor Expression De L'age Eye cream (House of Fraser)

Dove Deodrant

Barbara Daly for Tesco Oil Free Foundation in porcelain, applied with a Bobbi Brown sponge wedge.

Barbara Daly for Tesco Concealer in Fair

Estee Lauder Light illimunating concealer thingy over my dark circles.. (John Lewis)

Barbara Daly for Tesco eye primer

Elemental Beauty custom made healing mineral foundation mixed with their matte finishing powder (Elemental Beauty website), also applied with a BB sponge wedge

Estee Lauder Eyeshadows in Tea Biscuit and Mocha Cup (John Lewis) applied with a BE double ended brush (QVC)

Estee Lauder Eyeliner pencil in brown (John Lewis)

Mac Plush Lash Mascara in Black

Benefit Blush in Dandelion

Lush lip balm in Whip Stick

And I have OPI Nail Envy in Cool Pink on my nails, (from a set I bought ages ago on QVC)

Not only do I love skincare and make up from QVC, but now I have discovered the makeupalley forum, I am doomed! Barbara Daly make up had some good reviews, so I thought I'd give it a go, but the foundation really smells horrid... So looking forward to my Laura Geller products arriving from QVC and the foundation which I ordered from eBay... I am gonna be a sucker for her next TSV!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back