It's Not All About You

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all made me laugh this morning, although I had to go and check out who some of these people were as I do not watch other shoppingchannels

Last edited:
I don't follow her on Twitter but I did have a look some time ago and noticed she frequently tweeted about having a poo and farting. Weird. :dull:

I always knew Twitter was full of sh*t.

She can go off line & throw a paddy as much as she likes, it dosen't alter the fact that she has behaved very irresponsibly. Its backfired on her & now she is crying out '' Ooooh look what those horrible people are saying about me on that forum '' & trying to get the sympathy vote by saying shes being bullied. Possibly she is now realising that it was a very childish stupid thing to do & is now feeling quite silly & embarassed. Trying to shift the flack off her by accusing this forum of bullying is not doing her any more favours. if thats how she feels then she should resign from QVC & stay out of the limelight.Then she can write about her bodily functions as much as she likes all over Twitter.

With all credit to JR,JF,GC, AY etc who can get quite a bit of flack on here they do maintain a dignified silence & don't react by chucking a strop.

Sorry Catherine you reap what you sew. And thats NOT bullying, its fact. Get a grip FGS!

Did she accuse the forum of bullying? I don't follow twitter, so have only read the comments posted on here, but all I saw was that she was saddened by the nasty comments written on an internet forum, and that she wouldn't mock someone who's sense of humour differed from her own...I wouldn't actually calling that throwing a strop! Just reacting to comments made about her which is fair enough I guess!

As I said before, basic "toilet humour" is right up my street, although I may be a little less ready to admit it to millions of people I don't know, but do know me...if you know what I mean, but she did, and quite possibly wishes she didn't. It's a harmless if a little antisocial hobby and won't kill anyone...having said that I have a mate who could probably knock a whole room unconcious when she starts to let rip!!!

I like Catherine as a presenter, I find her manner unaffected and friendly, and she doesn't turn every show she presents into a massive ego trip! Keep on farting girl, but hey, perhaps keep it among family and friends from now on..too late it's already out (ahem) but I'm sure it'll all come out in the wash!

I'm not a fan of toilet humour, but I don't mind Catherine's tweets, she seems a little 'Anal' always tweeting about faecal matter?

I thought Catherine's tweets about the Italian maid finding her knickers was a bit TMI. So while over at QVC Italy an Italian maid at her hotel finds her used knickers on the floor, okay leave it there. No Catherine goes on to elaborate how the maid placed her used knickers gusset side up on her suitcase, and continues to elaborate that her used knickers and used panty liners were immaculately clean and unsoiled. WHY!?!

Anyway I'm still convinced shes had her chesticles enhanced.

I'm not a fan of toilet humour, but I don't mind Catherine's tweets, she seems a little 'Anal' always tweeting about faecal matter?

I thought Catherine's tweets about the Italian maid finding her knickers was a bit TMI. So while over at QVC Italy an Italian maid at her hotel finds her used knickers on the floor, okay leave it there. No Catherine goes on to elaborate how the maid placed her used knickers gusset side up on her suitcase, and continues to elaborate that her used knickers and used panty liners were immaculately clean and unsoiled. WHY!?!

I'm having trouble with all of this. Do you think someone has hacked into her T account?
If not then she seriously needs to get some help, quickly.

[

"I like Catherine as a presenter, I find her manner unaffected and friendly, and she doesn't turn every show she presents into a massive ego trip! QUOTE]
"

It's so good we all don't see things the same way or have the same views.

Sorry but I see too many sides with self preening, constant searching for compliments and approval.

Give me Kathy any day of the week, appears to me unaffected and a genuine nice person. :clapping:

Last edited:
I'm having trouble with all of this. Do you think someone has hacked into her T account?
If not then she seriously needs to get some help, quickly.
I thought the same thing myself, is this the same Catherine of QVC. I'm afraid it is, why does she need to lower herself to this level? I think as previously mentioned on this thread, some people crave attention whether it be negative or positive.

I thought the same thing myself, is this the same Catherine of QVC. I'm afraid it is, why does she need to lower herself to this level? I think as previously mentioned on this thread, some people crave attention whether it be negative or positive.

A long long time ago I think I heard her make a comment, laughing about her windy pops.
Silly me thought she was meaning a little burp following a fizzy drink.
It was a long while later when I took a look at her tweets, my word my eyes must have widened and I then knew just what she was talking of.

Last edited:
A long long time ago I think I heard her make a comment, laughing about her windy pops.
Silly me thought she was meaning a little burp following a fizzy drink.
It was a long while later when I took a look at her tweets, my word my eyes must have widened and I then knew just what she was talking of.
Why anyone would want to tweet about passing wind is beyond me. It really does beggar belief.

Why anyone would want to tweet about passing wind is beyond me. It really does beggar belief.

How many times do hear someone ring in and say things like Catherine your my favourite presenter, you are so elegant and a really lovely lady. :confused:

Its not all about you

Since I'm grumbling already, I don't like the sales pitch trotted out for the eclips (she was doing really well at flogging it until this) and the identical one was used by her last year coming up to Christmas about buy something you want and ask peeps for a contribution toward it instead of a present. I'm so uptight about asking anyone for anything (even not going to cost a penny things) it makes me shudder. Besides I only have Mrs Bates and the hell hounds who buy for me and there isn't much point in asking a dim witted pug for some dosh :grin:

Err, excuse me! pugs are not dim witted - my two know exactly how to twist me round their curly tails and get exactly what they want, and, I might add, their toilet manners are far superior to those being discussed here.

Seeriously, I think I really am too old for this world, could not believe what I am reading in this thread and shall certainly not bother to read lewd tweets. Sad that someone in the public eye should think this sort of behaviour is acceptable, far less boast about it.

Err, excuse me! pugs are not dim witted - my two know exactly how to twist me round their curly tails and get exactly what they want, and, I might add, their toilet manners are far superior to those being discussed here.

Seeriously, I think I really am too old for this world, could not believe what I am reading in this thread and shall certainly not bother to read lewd tweets. Sad that someone in the public eye should think this sort of behaviour is acceptable, far less boast about it.

Ms Huntley does seem to have a strange fixation on, well, guffs and poo.

I dread to think what sort of state her knickers were in if she felt compelled to mention that the Italian maid placed her knickers "gusset side up".

I can't imagine what she'd smell like under those hot studio lights... :mysmilie_460:

How classy. It reminds me of a small child who will swear or say something naughty purely for the shock value. Bad enough in a child but pathetic in a grown woman.

How classy. It reminds me of a small child who will swear or say something naughty purely for the shock value. Bad enough in a child but pathetic in a grown woman.

And there she is on TV now looking like butter wouldn't melt... :dull:

I just dont get why she thinks a. anyone would be interested and b. this is information suitable to trot out to complete strangers on the internet....?

PS. Morning Klarion. Happy Saturday. X

Morning Ali - hope you're having a good weekend.

I agree with LE Lover's comment: it's so immature.

I'm all for being childish at times, but there's a fine line between being funny and just being disgusting.

Catherine Huntley, just before makeup for the morning show:

Pig-Pen.jpg

Not wishing to offend anyone who does use Twitter, but why anyone would want to tweet is beyond belief to me. Personally I haven't got the time to log everything I do or every thought I have online, for others to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back