Shay & Blue TSV 19/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WOW!!! That site is amazing! They have Caron, Goutal etc.
Do you mean the origines-parfums site? (I couldn’t get it to open but it did, slowly, on the third attempt.) I’m very tempted by a Hermes one there which I thought was discontinued. It’s cheaper than Amazon by some way but still a lot of money if it’s not how I remember it because it’s old stock or they’ve brought it back altered.

The Origines site is loading fine for me. Try accessing it via google or another search engine rather than my link Andi. The Coco Noir I ordered was over £20 cheaper than Boots.
Ah, thanks. I wouldn’t have thought of that. Loads straight away now! I thought it had suddenly just gone up then realised it was quoting in euros when I opened it via google!

Anyway, it’s £37 cheaper than on Amazon and £25 cheaper than John Lewis. Boots haven‘t got it. Oh, just seen it’s only a couple of quid more on AllBeauty (I’ve never shopped with them - no idea if good?) but I quite like the idea of a Hermes perfume direct from France, even if I do usually support British! Free postage as higher priced, too. Will ponder.

Thanks for another useful recommendation, Vienna.

Allbeauty is fantastic. But you have to buy when the offers are on for whichever brand house is on that month. I have shopped with them for years.
Thanks, Donna. I have heard if it but never really browsed before. Good to know you rate it.

Thank Sazza. That looks a really nice set, but I don't fancy Cherry Blossom. Never liked the L'Occitane Cherry Blossom.
I was assuming there might be a choice of fragrance - at least, one more feminine and one more masculine? Or maybe that’s just wishful thinking based on what Molton Brown and I think L’Occitane do.

Last edited:
Shay and Blue don't really do matching body products for their men's fragrances that I have seen. So a choice to two different women?

The 10mls size is camelia something which must be their new one for 2021.

My money is safe then as I don’t want more body products. So annoyed I missed that minis TSV In the summer!

I would think Cherry Blossom is more of a Spring time scent ? I can`t speak from experience because I`ve never smelled it but unless they plan on doing something a bit "deeper" in fragrance then it wouldn`t be a smell I`d be keen to buy at this time of year.

I would think Cherry Blossom is more of a Spring time scent ? I can`t speak from experience because I`ve never smelled it but unless they plan on doing something a bit "deeper" in fragrance then it wouldn`t be a smell I`d be keen to buy at this time of year.
I can speak from experience of English Cherry Blossom since I got 3 of this fragrance in the Tili boxes! i am reeking of it......good Scottish ‘term’ 🤣😂🤣

Shay and Blue don't really do matching body products for their men's fragrances that I have seen. So a choice to two different women?

The 10mls size is camelia something which must be their new one for 2021.
Ah, good point about the men’s body products ... unless they do them this time just as a “made for QVC”. Nah, I doubt it but I still think there might be a choice for the TSV. Maybe a “deeper” one as Vienna suggests because I think she’s right about ECB not being as well suited to winter (even if Bigbean is having to douse herself in it to use it up this season!)

I’ve just finished my small bottle of White Peaches. I really liked it and was very surprised that I did because I am not normally a fan of peach. ( But it wasn’t that dreadful synthetic, syrupy peach you find in supermarket products or on the DHS. 😂😂😂)

Just had an email from S and B with the following offer which is really good IMO. Not that I`m ordering but others may wish to do so. It`s 2x 30ml fragrances (good choices too) 1x 200ml handwash, 1x200ml hand and body lotion, 2x2ml samples and free delivery. It`s £40. Atropa Belladonna is there, so is Black Tulip, Blackberry woods, Framboise Noir.

Oh Vienna, how could you? I feel the loss of £40 coming on!!! But it isn’t shower gel so that is a plus and I am on my last but one Loccy body lotion......

Oh God I have also just looked again at the photo of the TSV and spotted the price for that, below £40. I don’t think even Nanny McFee can save me from a big S&B blow out this month! I don’t want cherry blossom though.

Latest posts

Back