Molton Brown TSV 3/12/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've got so much of this in the stash, I'm not sure I can justify option 2 - it will all depend on the price... šŸ˜‡

I like the hand washes and I'm quite tempted by the second set although I'm not a fan of ginger lily bath, but I could gift that one. I'll see.

CC
I now use the Lidl ā€œlook-a-likesā€ as hand washes. They smell almost identical and at 99p for a 300ml bottle itā€™s a no brainer for me. Although I put it in a soap dispenser it would probably fool visitors if it was decanted into an empty MB bottle.

Yeah rightā€¦. šŸ˜‚
It's true honestly. I've actually never been that fussed with MD Handwashes to be fair.

But.... I am tempted by this set, but there's no way I'm paying Ā£40.00 for it. I bought it last year when it was on an introductory offer but I can't remember how much it was. I keep checking to see if it's been reduced, but no luck so far unfortunately.

It's true honestly. I've actually never been that fussed with MD Handwashes to be fair.

But.... I am tempted by this set, but there's no way I'm paying Ā£40.00 for it. I bought it last year when it was on an introductory offer but I can't remember how much it was. I keep checking to see if it's been reduced, but no luck so far unfortunately.

it was acutally an One Time Only Price of Ā£28 + post so once that offer finished it went back up not to come down again

I mainly used to buy the hand washes because that stash wasnā€™t that big compared to the shower gel stash. But now itā€™s probably the other way round and I must say the shower gels come in the fragrances I like most. Speaking of which, I recently started a Flame Tree & Pimento SG and Iā€™m loving it.

Much as I still love my MB, if ever these deals (on QVC especially) dry up, thatā€™ll be it for me because the prices are getting ****** ridiculous. In some fragrances, a 300ml shower gel and body lotion will set you back not far short of Ā£60!!

I mainly used to buy the hand washes because that stash wasnā€™t that big compared to the shower gel stash. But now itā€™s probably the other way round and I must say the shower gels come in the fragrances I like most. Speaking of which, I recently started a Flame Tree & Pimento SG and Iā€™m loving it.

Much as I still love my MB, if ever these deals (on QVC especially) dry up, thatā€™ll be it for me because the prices are getting ****** ridiculous. In some fragrances, a 300ml shower gel and body lotion will set you back not far short of Ā£60!!

Yes, the Flame Tree definitely grew on me the more I used it. Quite similar to Black Pepper I thought so itā€™s quite strange that I liked it as much as I did really because Iā€™m not a fan of BP at all.

I agree, without the bargains on Qvc I couldnā€™t justify paying full price for shower gel. Crazy prices, and they seem to have shot up in a short space of timeā€¦

Latest posts

Back