Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I will switch off now. Last crass remark she made before departure was along the lines of she doesn’t bat an eyelid at spending £80 or £90 on a perfume or an aftershave. Quickly corrected herself. I suppose it hit her that isn’t the most empathetic or sensitive statement when you are selling a £20 version to the hard-up. Still, didn’t she spend £70 on a toilet rolls collection in years gone by? Or was she telling others to?

I had just tuned in when she said that. It is just confirming what we already knew. They tell us how great the cheap snide perfume/aftershave copy is, but they wouldn't buy it themselves because they buy the legit original fragrance at pushing on three figures a bottle, or at over three figures a bottle.

Hypocrites - almost the lot of them. Couple of decent people like Rob and Heather (Simona seems to have vanished except for the promo footage). Telling us how wonderful it is to buy cheap, but occasionally letting it slip, they don’t. That Perry guy doesn’t seem to suffer fools and he seems to have the measure of her and her BS.

From Salleh just now:
"Buy ALL THREE fragrances for a Valentine's gift [that will arrive a week late]! Or put them away for Christmas [which is still, thank God, 10 months away]! But for the love of god PLEASE BUY ALL THREE!!!"

Desperate stuff.
Would love to here her with her mic off in a break. Then again, she probably doesn’t use one.

Here's the thing I've just noticed about the ex-Bid TV presenters, (Pedro, Mason and Salleh). On Bid, the vibe was fast and furious with many "auctions" not lasting more than a few minutes each and so their non-stop gabble and screaming was kind of appropriate - it sort of added to the more game show atmosphere. However, on a channel where they sometimes sell ONE PRODUCT AN HOUR their OTT frenetic behaviour is totally misplaced.

I'm never normally around to watch much of Salleh, but my God, the yelling and the word salad tumbling out at top speed is (to put it politely) grating.

Only sally could tell us she couldn't afford Regatta until ideal world started selling it despite her telling us she uses £40 room sprays.
Ideal regatta Jacket £34.99
Regatta website£20.95

Latest posts

Back