Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's the only reason she had a clothing line, if she hadn't had her brief involvement with the alternative Buck Fizz we wouldn't have heard about her, she would have been a complete unknown.
Don't ask me why, but I was looking at her Facebook page earlier, she does a video of what she is wearing for the day, and averages no more than 20 comments, but they all have their Sally Jacks scarfs tightly tied around their necks. They come across as cult like.

Last edited:
WTF are
Don't ask me why, but I was looking at her Facebook page earlier, she does a video of what she is wearing for the day, and averages no more than 20 comments, but they all have their Sally Jacks scarfs tightly tied around their necks. They come across as cult like.
I never think she looks particularly stylish, unless she is going for the bag lady look.

WTF are

I never think she looks particularly stylish, unless she is going for the bag lady look.
As a guy, I shouldn't really comment, but I'm going to. It always looks like she wears clothing a size too small, squeezing herself into it. Like she is kidding herself that she is that size, but really should just go up a size.

Cheap, frustrationly poor quality inferior tools.. Unfortunately B&M churns out this rubbish and pays nothing for the bulk buys of this stuff. Although these will not have bought in bulk like B&M, they will have not paid much for the stock they bought.

Latest posts

Back