All About Hairstyling TSV 15/12/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought the wiggy fringes looked really funny, especially when they plonked one on Jilly.

The whole demo made me laught tara smith is well know in the industry but i think its been awhile since she did a blow dry i suspect her minions doit for her. As iv seen more volume in a witches tit and blow drying on dry hair is just ridiculous unless touching up a area. Im a hair stylist and a decent hair dryer is worth the money if your using it 10 hours a day in any other case its justsilly

I've posted in the Health & Beauty Section in The Drop but, of course, non VIP members won't be able to see it.

I had a flyer through the door earlier today showing some of the week's top offers from Lidl and one of the items is a 2000W Ionic Hairdryer which looks very much like the Alter Ego! The price is £9.99 compared to almost a total of £75 for the TSV!! There is no mention of it being lightweight but it has 3 heat and 2 speed settings with a cool shot function. It comes with a removable filter for easy cleaning, hanging loop plus styling guide, diffuser and styling nozzle.

A bargain definitely worth a try I reckon..........:up:

Latest posts

Back