Any men on here?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wooo, another bloke here *waves* although most of the posts "I" make are actually written by mum :)

(and before anyone wonders, no, I'm not a mummy's boy, she doesn't have her own computer! :D )

What about Simon who upset everybody and then apologised when he said his account had been hacked whilst on his hols.?

Thank you for remembering me Loveinthemist - shame it was for the wrong reason. :blush:

Yes i am a male member (no pun intended)! :happy:

Thank you for remembering me Loveinthemist - shame it was for the wrong reason. :blush:

Yes i am a male member (no pun intended)! :happy:

Ooh! I do hope my daughter doesn't come in just as I have a male member on screen.
4.gif
xxxxxxxxxx

Well, I think all you guys should get together in The Drop?

I'm sure Graham would give you your own section and you could talk about your tools and gadgets to find out who's got the biggest and the best model? Discuss the content of the latest magazines, talk about the offside rule in the Sports section etc?

You could have your own threads to discuss health issues – male menopause for example?

I could be trusted not to read them, and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say your secrets would be perfectly safe? :nod:

Well, I think all you guys should get together in The Drop?

I'm sure Graham would give you your own section and you could talk about your tools and gadgets to find out who's got the biggest and the best model? Discuss the content of the latest magazines, talk about the offside rule in the Sports section etc?

You could have your own threads to discuss health issues – male menopause for example?
I could be trusted not to read them, and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say your secrets would be perfectly safe? :nod:

Don't forget man flu :mysmilie_512:

It's only us men that really know what flu is. :mysmilie_476:

Totally agree and we men suffer in silence too.

I had an MRI scan a couple of years ago and it found some scarring on my lungs which the consultant insisted was due to pneumonia. I was informed that I must recall it as I would have been in hospital seriously ill for days.

I have never been to hospital for pneumonia but I do recall being ill with man-flu a few years prior to this.

Stuart

Another closet man on the forum

Latest posts

Back