Attitude by Renee TSV 19/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It would be down to my ankles.

Must say that's the best I've seen Jilly H in a Q creation. I'm sure she has lost weight as over the past few weeks she seems to be more confident standing and not hidden by sitting on a stool.

No idea why the "fashion" buyers (job description used loosely of course!) should think that the majority of British women want polyester styles from across the pond thrust down our throats nearly every time there's a fashion TSV. NO WE DON'T!!! Time to change the team for goodness sake and take action on the numerous threads and posts which have appeared on here over the years.

I love Mrs Overall but I think even she would prefer her wrap-around pinny without the risk of static stuck in her cheeks......:wink:

Oh crikey this is awful! The brown one looks like the overall Ronnie Barker used to wear in the 'fork handles' sketch' along with the much loved Ronnie Corbett. Absolutely hideous thing!

It would be down to my ankles.

Must say that's the best I've seen Jilly H in a Q creation. I'm sure she has lost weight as over the past few weeks she seems to be more confident standing and not hidden by sitting on a stool.

Have to agree with you there. Saw Jilly presenting the Nails Inc hour and was quite surprised by how nice she looked in this. I'm not buying but Jilly definitely wore it well.

Have to agree with you there. Saw Jilly presenting the Nails Inc hour and was quite surprised by how nice she looked in this. I'm not buying but Jilly definitely wore it well.

I am sorry but l have to disagree with you. I am just watching the repeat and this tunic is showing every lump and bump around Jilly's middle area. It is doing nothing for her!

I am sorry but l have to disagree with you. I am just watching the repeat and this tunic is showing every lump and bump around Jilly's middle area. It is doing nothing for her!

I agree WS. Thought most of the models looked terrible too. An absolute dull dreary offering.

Just turned over to have a look and I too think it does nothing for Jilly, because it's so long and she's got white cropped trousers on its making her look like her legs stop at the knees. I'll have to turn back now because I can't stand listening to Renee and her clothes, in my opinion, are just hideous.

Most sizes and colours were already sold out or on waitlist by 8am so some people somewhere obviously like it. Either that or they had very little stock and wanted to test the water with it, so they`ve put most orders on waitlist and will knock out a few thousand in the next few weeks.
Q can`t deny that many of their recent clothing tsv`s have bombed and its a simple enough style in plain fabric so whoever makes them will fulfill waitlist without too much bother I should imagine.
Not for me though. It`s a cross between Mrs Overall, school dinner lady, Tesco sales assistant and Carer in an old folks home.

On the Nails Inc I couldn't see her full length (the top either) as she was in front of a desk. It fitted well from what could see. And I only flicked over for a bit so maybe I missed the cling to the lumps and bumps.

I think Jilly chose wisely in wearing the black - it was the least deadly to her figure, but you could still see her lumps and bumps. I thought the look - combined with the white cropped trousers was not particularly flattering, but at least she didn't choose the skinny leggings Renée was wearing!

This looked best when belted, but Sally - who can normally make anything look good - was looking grim in it. Tania seemed to be the one given the belts most before I switched off... and had bloused it a little over the belt. Otherwise it just looked so shapeless. That amount of clingy heavy jersey is not the right fabric for this shirt style at all.

I don't mind Renée but she needs to change the script - all the coy talk of girls and phds has become completely ridiculous. We are not children. Bust, boobs, larger-busted.... c'mon we can take words that are a little more direct even if our American cousins can't.

Anyone else wanted to ask Jilly to go wash her hair, or at least give it a good brush through? I've never seen her hair look like that, not a good look.

Just had a look, and good grief, this is hideous. What are the buyers on? Renee states 'it is a ridiculous price' - no kidding there.

It probably sold out because of the price as much as anything. I like shirt styles but the cheap polyester puts me right off.
Even the low price couldn't tempt me .

I think Jilly chose wisely in wearing the black - it was the least deadly to her figure, but you could still see her lumps and bumps. I thought the look - combined with the white cropped trousers was not particularly flattering, but at least she didn't choose the skinny leggings Renée was wearing!

This looked best when belted, but Sally - who can normally make anything look good - was looking grim in it. Tania seemed to be the one given the belts most before I switched off... and had bloused it a little over the belt. Otherwise it just looked so shapeless. That amount of clingy heavy jersey is not the right fabric for this shirt style at all.

I don't mind Renée but she needs to change the script - all the coy talk of girls and phds has become completely ridiculous. We are not children. Bust, boobs, larger-busted.... c'mon we can take words that are a little more direct even if our American cousins can't.Anyone else wanted to ask Jilly to go wash her hair, or at least give it a good brush through? I've never seen her hair look like that, not a good look.

So glad you've picked up on that, its getting very repetitive - the wardrobe warrior and 'the girl's, its all so pathetic. As for the tsv, this is her second one in about 5 weeks - the other being the shark bite horror with the matching waistcoat. Its evident that the order was a small one, and its unheard of to be sold out so early.

All you ladies will be delighted to hear that someone on the FB page is asking for more brands from QVC US because she wants "really fashionable clothing".

All you ladies will be delighted to hear that someone on the FB page is asking for more brands from QVC US because she wants "really fashionable clothing".

Noooooooooooooooooo. Please make it stop.

Latest posts

Back