Australian Bodycare: Crafted by Na TSV 19/3/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've gone for the auto delivery. I like the idea that it takes away the odour. After a long day in the hospital and
doing certain "things" I come home feeling yucckky and i've used this before and it seems to work. So i was
taken in, again, and realised now i have to have it on auto delivery. First time, i;ve ever done auto delivery he he.
Won't use the lotion or the deodorant , but will sell them, so its worth the money IMO

ooh..haven't seen any orange and white packaging Autumn, that's new to me, so no, can't help you I'm afraid..is it definitely the same brand, as before the current colour it came in grey tubs, so that's a mystery..?

I remember about 6/7years ago Boots stocked some ABC products for a short period and it was in a drk orange packaging ( u can still see an odd product on ebay) so i remmeber buying the skin wash and body lotion in tubes but it wasnt the same as the QVC version but they were both made by australian bodycare , But this new orange and white packaging ive never seen before, i wonder if it does retail in some stores somewhere

Some Tesco stores have NutriCentres attached to them, selling holistic remedies, organic beauty products and supplements etc. My local one has ABC stuff in orange packaging as well as the green packaging on QVC. Range is limited though and (it pains me to say it) QVC's prices are actually more competitive on this line.

Some Tesco stores have NutriCentres attached to them, selling holistic remedies, organic beauty products and supplements etc. My local one has ABC stuff in orange packaging as well as the green packaging on QVC. Range is limited though and (it pains me to say it) QVC's prices are actually more competitive on this line.

Thanks just had a look on the website and we dont have a Nutricentre anywhere near where i live sadly :(

Oh I am so tempted with some of this for holidays in the hope it can help prickly heat, I think it's antibacterial properties outweigh Aloe Vera which is soothing. in my mind I think prevention is better than cure and the wipes sound a great idea because I could put some in a ziplock bag and carry them about to use throughout the day needed. hing is I would like the bodywash, oil and wipes but they don't seem to do this combi.

Oh I am so tempted with some of this for holidays in the hope it can help prickly heat, I think it's antibacterial properties outweigh Aloe Vera which is soothing. in my mind I think prevention is better than cure and the wipes sound a great idea because I could put some in a ziplock bag and carry them about to use throughout the day needed. hing is I would like the bodywash, oil and wipes but they don't seem to do this combi.
Yeah i'd liked that combination too sharonk, but the TSV is put together without those things to make us purchase them :sad:

I know, sneaky beggers

Ok so I have just advance ordered the wipes duo. They are £12 each on the ABC website plus P&P so Q's offer is too good to miss

Last edited:
I've seen the Dr Bronners Tea Tree Liquid Soap recommended to clean makeup brushes! :)

I use Dr Organics Tea Tree body wash from holland and barrett http://m.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=1656&prodid=1793&cid=63
I like it, I have used ABC one before and tbh i can't tell the difference!
I was tempted by the TSV but the p&p just makes me :-((
X

I was in holland and barrett yesterday and they have the Buy 1 get 1 half price offer on atm so thought id try the Dr organics body wash and face wash, I love the face wash, only used it twice and its left me skin looking soo much better, i suffer from open pores and few black heads, also have an oily skin type. Body wash seems pretty gd aswell. Thanks suzyQ for the recommendation, just waiting for Q to deliver my abc face cream now :wait:

Latest posts

Back