Aveda?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anso

Registered Shopper
Can't seem to find Aveda on QVC anymore :( So where's the best place (ie good prices and good service please) to by Aveda now please...? Some of my faves are running low (aaah LOL!)

Thanks very much in advance :)

aveda felt qvc was too down market for them so they do not stock them anymore! house of fraser and their website also salons stock this. no price reductions though except maybe sometimes in house of fraser.

try ojon though its amazing, i used to use aveda but ojon gives more dramatic results!

i am not sure how prices are online, but you can become an aveda member if you buy at selfridges or aveda (and i would assume house of fraser, etc, but i am not sure)...if you are an aveda fan it is definitely worth it as you get free birthday gifts and points for all your purchases.

i am not sure how prices are online, but you can become an aveda member if you buy at selfridges or aveda (and i would assume house of fraser, etc, but i am not sure)...if you are an aveda fan it is definitely worth it as you get free birthday gifts and points for all your purchases.

You can definitely join at HoF - I did! You can also use your card to collect points in USA. That's where I buy mine. Much better prices, mind you, not so good when you add in the airfare......!

Do Aveda still do the leave in conditioner ? cant remember the name used to like though :)

Shortcake it was called Elixir Leave On Conditioner and sadly they don't do it anymore. I'm just coming to the end of my last bottle, not sure what conditioner I will use now !!

Shortcake it was called Elixir Leave On Conditioner and sadly they don't do it anymore. I'm just coming to the end of my last bottle, not sure what conditioner I will use now !!
[/QUOT1E]

Oh! I still have some left , it is supposed to have sun filter properties.

Have you tried Kerastase's Nectar Thermique? I had a sample last week and love it. I never tried the Elixir, though, so have no idea how they'd compare.

Latest posts

Back