B&W TSV Sun 20th Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

perdita

not impressed.....
I just received an email with the following images of the B&W TSV which is a brooch. The item number will be 338891.

catbrooch.jpg
dogbrooch.jpg
turtlebrooch.jpg

I think they're gorgeous and plan to buy at least 3 of the turtles. ( Actually, that's not true. Amphibian to you.....)

Well I do love B&W. Went to South Molton Street last weekend and bought a gorgeous ring. But those are hideous so my money is safe! :rock:

vile tat (and I like B and W) I will tune in tho as I think it will be amusing to listen to Simon and whoever is presenting rhapsodising about these monstrosities. Think will play "cliche bingo" and award points for the following adjectives:
cute
humorous
witty
quirky
timeless

Extra points for any mention of the Duchess of Windsor and her penchant for animal jewellery

Last edited:
vile tat (and I like B and W) I will tune in tho as I think it will be amusing to listen to Simon and whoever is presenting rhapsodising about these monstrosities. Think will play "cliche bingo" and award points for the following adjectives:
cute
humorous
witty
quirky
timeless

Extra points for any mention of the Duchess of Windsor and her penchant for animal jewellery

You missed "Beautiful".

For the love of !!! They are truly hideous. :sad:

Is SW having a laugh or is he trying to be deliberately insulting

Latest posts

Back