B&W TSV Sun 20th Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Awwww..... I belong to a Miniature Dachshund :sun:, so took an instant shine to the doggie...but not sure the brooch is worth that much :doh: I have an old brooch from B & W ,head of a terrier dog in white crystal, always get asked where I got it from when at the dog shows.

daydreamer

DOES ANYONE KNOW.................Is the stuff we see on here ACTUALLY available in his shops ???? cos rather than pay him for the goods, I WOULD NEED TO BE PAID to wear some of them !!!!!!!!!

I have 2 'Westie' pins in honour of my favorite dog & they are lovely, very good quality.With B&W they hover between the truly awful, tacky & cheap looking ( & I am thinking of ALL the accessories range) to some good jewellery pieces.I have some jewellery which I have been very happy with ( the last TSV, I think) & are trotted out very Christmas & New year & yet there are other pieces which leave me thinking Who the H*** would but & more to the point wear that.

they've got rabbit rings in Primark, so guess our Simon is "on trend". He could do a diffusion line called "Simark" judging by the flimsy plastic bits of rubbish that have been on today. At least Primark does not overcharge

If it had been a scottie I would just have to have bought one. I am a Dachshund fan,but wont be buying

Butler & Wilson Choice of Animal Crystal Brooch
Today's Special Value Price £29.84
QVC Price £36.00
Item Number 338891
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Choice of animal crystal brooch from Butler & Wilson. A sparkling gold-tone brooch decorated with colourful pave crystals in a choice of a Sausage Dog, Two Cats or a Turtle design. Add a fun playful touch to any jacket or bag with this adorable brooch designed just for QVC customers.

•Pin and revolver fastening
•Gold-tone finish
•Each design is embellished with over 200 crystals
•Comes with a B&W logo box

Dog option:

•Coloured pave crystals and enamelled nose
•Features a crystal butterfly on the tail
•Measures: 62mm x 38mm (2.4" x 1.5")

Two Cats option:

•Features two cats - one is made of pink crystals and one is green
•Each cat wears a red crystal bow
•Measures: 66mm x 48mm (2.6" x 1.9")

Turtle option:

•Sections of multi-coloured crystals separated by bands of clear crystals for a shell detail effect
•Measures: 41mm x 63mm (1.6" x 2.5")

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.338891

I bought the doggie :happy:...couldn't resist and must admit all my B&W brooches, I have quite a few now, are of the most excellent quality, hope this is the same! :sun:

daydreamer

I LIKE these--- especially the dog, but I won't be buying ( we've heard that before!!!) but I have my Westies.

I have some early B&W stuff and its top quality.

Haven't bought any for years,as my last bits from QVC are terrible quality.

I love brooches - and love the sausage dog,and quite midly like the turtle - although I haven't seen them on air yet.

However I'd love them for a tenner :sun: Theres no way I'm roughly paying 35 squids for them:wonder:

have to confess that i like the turtle but will not be buying. I do enjoy Simon's jewellery shows. Not all of it is to my taste but I have quite a lot of his stuff and really like it. I wonder what his house is like? I always imagine it to be really lovely.

have enjoyed watching Charlie with Simon in the 11:00-12:00 Hr.They talk of all sorts of things which I have found amusing.I really like some of the pieces although I amaze myself as most of it is so 'non me' ( does that make sense,) but I am a Gemini so this must be my other side.Have resisted buying as I wouldn't wear most of the things.Just don't like the skull or eye pieces. I often go into the shop but am not tempted to buy there.Lovely model on this show, think she will 'kill' Simon later!

I love the cats brooch but the price is shockingly high? As i said in a previous post i have a few B&W brooches - i paid including p&p around £30 for the ones similar in size to the TSV and that was 3-4 years ago. I thought the TSV price would have been around the £15 mark with the QVC price being around £20. I loved the leather cuff bracelet with crystal accents in the 11-12am show this morning - it sold out really quickly. I wished the buyers would order more "skull" B&W jewellery.

I like the dog too but shan't be buying at that price.:eek:

Not too difficult to resist thank goodness....now if it had it had been the same breed as one of my lot it might have been a different matter!:mysmilie_848:

I like cats, but I am not sure how to explain it: I think they have a slight evil look about them, mischievieous might be a better word. Either way, not buying lol

I find Simon fascinating to listen to, all his memories of the different decades. I too wish they would order in more skull stuff, I have a skulll pendant which I wear with a really plain balck evening dress and always get good comments.(eek I am sounding like a telephone caller)

I have B&W pieces from the past & don't think the prices are OTT.Maybe it is because in my mind they were a very fashionable brand in the late 60's / 70's when I used to get a real buzz when I went to London ( now can't wait to get out of the place & it is not all down to my age! )I had an original lizard brooch ( don't know what happened to it) I still love the dog TSV. I need all of your concentration directed on Manchester to STOP ME!!!!

Latest posts

Back