B&W TSV Sun 20th Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dare you to count how many times he says 'beautiful'. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.......... mute button!

LOL ! Do you mean 'so booodiful, so boodiful, so boodiful'

Incidentally, does ANYONE know of anyone who owns a sausage dog ?????? they are quite extinct in my parts. Perhaps Scotland (or Monaco) are awash with 'em. So why would anyone want a BROOCH of this breed ? I suppose labradors and border terriers would take up too many swaroski crystals ! - or the Chinese dont know what they look like.

Bypassing the turtle - I quite like giraffes myself......... (sausage dog the other way up ?)

Incidentally, does ANYONE know of anyone who owns a sausage dog ?????? they are quite extinct in my parts. Perhaps Scotland (or Monaco) are awash with 'em. So why would anyone want a BROOCH of this breed ?

Yes my parents, and they've had five in total. Not the dogs' fault of course but they look ridiculous on the end of a lead. If you're having a dog, get a proper one. That's my philosophy.

[QUOTE=brissles;453523]LOL ! Do you mean 'so booodiful, so boodiful, so boodiful'
Incidentally, does ANYONE know of anyone who owns a sausage dog ?????? they are quite extinct in my parts. Perhaps Scotland (or Monaco) are awash with 'em. So why would anyone want a BROOCH of this breed ? I suppose labradors and border terriers would take up too many swaroski crystals ! - or the Chinese dont know what they look like.

Bypassing the turtle - I quite like giraffes myself......... (sausage dog the other way up ?)[/QUOTE]

Yep that's the one!! Couldn't work out how to spell it!! :happy: One word that is guaranteed for me to reach for the mute button! Arrrggghhhhh!!

vile tat (and I like B and W) I will tune in tho as I think it will be amusing to listen to Simon and whoever is presenting rhapsodising about these monstrosities. Think will play "cliche bingo" and award points for the following adjectives:
cute
humorous
witty
quirky
timeless

Extra points for any mention of the Duchess of Windsor and her penchant for animal jewellery
Even more points[2 actually] if Julia is presenting and pins it on her low cut top, just on the cleavage.[Bet the cameraman loves that!]

...and the sad thing is, some people will buy the hideous things!!!

Nicky Butler sells nicer silver and gemstone jewellery on American shopping telly...we're stuck with SW :doh:

Jude xx

I will admit to owning a fair few brooches, (cats, dragon, owl and various animally ones) but not Butler & Wilson's. I much prefer Adrian Buckley's brooches. They are not gaudy or garish, they are really nice.

Is the Butler from Butler and Wilson the one that used to be in On the Buses by any chance?

Well, Simon has his new inventory for the coming decade, ticket machines, bus passes, articulated figures, I'm sure he has done the London bus already so everybody needs the accompanying embellished to death "artwork" don't they? You should get commission LO.

Well, Simon has his new inventory for the coming decade, ticket machines, bus passes, articulated figures, I'm sure he has done the London bus already so everybody needs the accompanying embellished to death "artwork" don't they? You should get commission LO.

If only!! Maybe he could do jewel encrusted Blakey's too - does anyone remember them?!!

the cats aint too good lookin

the sausage dog doesnt look too badthe turtle i love the colours (im bein dead serious)

so they aint as bad at first thought at least it aint another flower necklace!!

I'm also liking the colours(on Sazza's post) of the sauage dog (and the wee flower tail) it looks very quirky, but the TSV brooches(cant trust the quality:blush:) are not for me. I've got a couple of Simon's brooches - a clear swaroski mouse with a little pink nose and tail and a white scottie dog(west highland terrier- my favourite dog) they are both good quality(i wear them on my denim jacket) however i paid £30plus each for them so they might be better quality than the TSV priced ones?

Even more points[2 actually] if Julia is presenting and pins it on her low cut top, just on the cleavage.[Bet the cameraman loves that!]

Julia has replied to someone on her blog that she is travelling to LA on the 20 February so "might" not be able to lauch the TSV with Simon - she did say might so we may still see the dymanic duo:sun: I noticed last night(cookie jars/Ken Paves) that Julia did not have the TSV on(she normally wears the item when she's presenting the hour/s) i wonder if Pippa is launching the TSV as she's wearing the turtle today(has she got it on a chain?)

If only!! Maybe he could do jewel encrusted Blakey's too - does anyone remember them?!!

I think the articulation of the chin might give the Orientals a bit of a problem, it won't be worth buying if it is not a true representation. :cheeky: Would love to see the depiction of Olive though, glamour personified. :rock:

According to the tv guide it's Jilly Halliday launching the TSV then through the day 2 shows presented by Smarmy Brook , Jill Franks 5-6pm then Pipa from 8-10pm.

According to an affiliates website the TSV is

Butler and Wilson Choice of Animal Brooch for £28.86, normal QVC price £34.50

The TSV price is provisional though so may alter slightly.

According to an affiliates website the TSV is

Butler and Wilson Choice of Animal Brooch for £28.86, normal QVC price £34.50

The TSV price is provisional though so may alter slightly.

What a joke! Nearly £30 quid for that tat? I HONESTLY thought it would be about a tenner.

Yikes!! Just been doing a search through the new B&W stuff and came across a rabbit ring, item number 339360, question is............... what was HE thinking!!!!!!!!!!!! :mysmilie_1: It's truly awful!

Latest posts

Back