BCC Night Thursday 15th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
It is that time of year again!!!

Again this year we are going to have a "sticky" thread which Graham and myself can edited to add any BCC items that are found. That way we have a clear list of items that people can look up to find the item numbers instead of having to trawl through lots of posts/chat.

So if you find anything, post the details in here and it will get added to the list. :)

looks like c&p could be 30ml, skin tonic 50ml, skin repair not sure if its 15ml or 30 , nourishing treatment mask and superskin 5ml, cant quite make out the mls of the mask but i think theyre usually 15ml

Last edited:
thank you sazza can anybody make out the contents and sizes of the LE kit please:?:

It looks like 2 cloths with small sizes of

Skin Repair 15ml
Cleanse & Polish 30ml
Skin Tonic 50ml
Brightening Treatment 15ml
Superskin Concentrate 2ml

I've just edited the list of items that we have so far to include the names of the collections as they are showing on Q Active. They are showing on Q Active with prices but they are the full prices, not sure what QVC are doing this year with regards to prices as last year a lot of items were not 50% off.

I've just edited the list of items that we have so far to include the names of the collections as they are showing on Q Active. They are showing on Q Active with prices but they are the full prices, not sure what QVC are doing this year with regards to prices as last year a lot of items were not 50% off.

Sazza can i say when i found the suarti items they were priced at

696414 £43.62
696415 £37.41

which sounds like the BCC price to me and so it looks like it will be up to 50% off now

Sazza can i say when i found the suarti items they were priced at

696414 £43.62
696415 £37.41

which sounds like the BCC price to me and so it looks like it will be up to 50% off now

They are now showing as £43.50 and £37.50.

I don't think the prices showing are BCC prices as for example the Arran Aromatics duo is showing at £25 and that is roughly what their duos sell for normally.

They are now showing as £43.50 and £37.50.

I don't think the prices showing are BCC prices as for example the Arran Aromatics duo is showing at £25 and that is roughly what their duos sell for normally.

This is the normal price tag. I am aware of the cross/necklace.

I've just had an e-mail from Lena White and it confirms that the set we found is indeed for BCC night :)

Just had a look at the QVC TV Guide (which came with an order I received today) and it says that the BCC items will have a 25% discount. HTH.

When Charlie and Will (from Charlie Bears) were on QVC a few months ago they said there was going to be a BCC Charlie Bear. Being a collector I'd be very grateful if anyone could find the item number out before it's due to air. TIA.

Latest posts

Back