Beauty Bash Prize Draw

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not one from Wales. Hardly a demographic draw ;) lol

Well done to all who won..I would love to go, you lucky things :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Well, Snarly didn't enter. a) one who's been stalked/abused, doesn't want her name & address published. b) Strato, I share your pain; West of Carmarthen, we're talking single-track railways where the TrainDriver picks up/hands in a 'pass' from/to PersonInStation, to use the track. (technical terms unknown by Snarly) and it would take 3+ hours just to reach Cardiff. NOTE TO GRAHAM - given the number of times SpecSavers is mentioned here, p'raps they/BootsOptical could advertise. lol AllTheBest to those going to the BeautyBash :heart: We want details! Lots of 'em!

Not one from Wales. Hardly a demographic draw ;) lol

Well done to all who won..I would love to go, you lucky things :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Abergele is in Wales isn't it and the list also has Bulth Wells which may be a typo for Builth Wells?

There were a few from Northern Ireland who must be very keen.

I was surprised that they said they got over 1,000 entries, from that I assume it's less than 2,000 but I would have expected them to have got more than that.

Whoever goes please have a great time but can you ask AY what happened to the Elemis girls picking up the stock because it is still available to order, I can't sleep at night until i find out.

GoodGolly MissMolly - your post should have come with a HealthWarning! TenaAlert! pmsl :heart:

Whoever goes please have a great time but can you ask AY what happened to the Elemis girls picking up the stock because it is still available to order, I can't sleep at night until i find out.

Not only is it still available to order but still on buy more save more and on 4 EP

If RevitalashTwit is there, feel free to pass on my best :hiss:spit:BackArch:SideShuffle:FlickO'daTail: =^.^=

Maybe the "goody bag" will be the infamous Elemis TSV?

Jude xx

Yes imagine the Elemis girls barging in and taking all the goodie bags BACK OFF.jpg

Ah, there are two people from Northern Ireland, one Belfast the other Omagh!!!:happy:

Personally if I went to London it would be to Les Senteurs, Harrods, Selfridges,Ormonde Jayne etc.[/QUOTE

Not me then Donna, had a wee juke but no.. Cost us loads in flights to get there though plus staying over.

Ah, there are two people from Northern Ireland, one Belfast the other Omagh!!!:happy:

Personally if I went to London it would be to Les Senteurs, Harrods, Selfridges,Ormonde Jayne etc.[/QUOTE

Not me then Donna, had a wee juke but no.. Cost us loads in flights to get there though plus staying over.

Yes, that is what I meant, paying all that just for a QVC thing, no thanks. I would want to do the high end London stores etc.

A few years back a friend's sister got an invite to the QVC jewellery thing, she needed someone to go with her. My friend asked if I wanted to go. No thank you.

Yes, that is what I meant, paying all that just for a QVC thing, no thanks. I would want to do the high end London stores etc.

A few years back a friend's sister got an invite to the QVC jewellery thing, she needed someone to go with her. My friend asked if I wanted to go. No thank you.

Agree totally Donna... Wish John Lewis would even hurry up & come here, though looks like it wont be anytime soon :(

Sorry but that sounds like you would not lower yourself to attend the beauty bash because only "high end" is good enough for you. Some of us are looking forward to a nice day out. I can afford to buy high end if I want to, but with 2 children I can 't bring myself to waste such a lot of money on so little. John Lewis is one of my favourite stores and we have one locally, plus Harvey Nichols and the like. I can hop on the bus any time. But the Q beauty bash is a bit different, I am going with an open mind and don't consider that I have wasted my £37 train fare.

For me, it's a rare day out, that I think I might enjoy. If you are offered the chance to attend and decline, that's a matter for you, but to sneer at it because it isn't high end enough is insulting to those of us who it is good enough for.

Sorry but that sounds like you would not lower yourself to attend the beauty bash because only "high end" is good enough for you. Some of us are looking forward to a nice day out. I can afford to buy high end if I want to, but with 2 children I can 't bring myself to waste such a lot of money on so little. John Lewis is one of my favourite stores and we have one locally, plus Harvey Nichols and the like. I can hop on the bus any time. But the Q beauty bash is a bit different, I am going with an open mind and don't consider that I have wasted my £37 train fare.

For me, it's a rare day out, that I think I might enjoy. If you are offered the chance to attend and decline, that's a matter for you, but to sneer at it because it isn't high end enough is insulting to those of us who it is good enough for.

I don't really think that is what was meant.

For someone going to London from NI it would involve travel costs and overnight stay and time off work, so a considerable outlay. I think what Donna for example meant was if she was to take a trip to London top of her list of "to do" would be going to Harrods, Harvey Nichs and the like as they don't have those stores in NI! NI don't even have a John Lewis so it is just a case of other things people would prefer to go and see than a QVC event.

I think sometimes us londoners take for granted what's on our doorstep. I can't imagine not popping into JL

Latest posts

Back