Beauty Bash Prize Draw

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Once you get in don't dither. Make a mental note of what you would like. Think generally about the products on Q and what you would like to have done professionally and then scoot around and book your times. Trust me they get booked up very quickly. I have never had my make up done professionally and knew I wanted to see what they did. Plus the give tips whilst they are doing it too. Leighton gets surrounded so I avoided his stall and went to the opi one and got my nails done. The other stall that was soo bus was shavata. I was not lucky enough but the girls that had their eyebrows shaped were very pleased. So excited for you all. Oh and they let me login to use their Facebook page and I sent messages when I was there too!! JR is dinky, as is AY with a little tummy. Charlie was lovely very tall.

Any of you with Smartphones at today's beauty bash please post to let me know what I have to look forward to tomorrow.

Mally is on tomorrow so wondering if she will be represented at the beauty bash.

I would like them to do my nails with the red carpet manicure, I never wear polish (only own a bottle of pink gel coat!) but my nails may be too short as I just cut them with scissors.

Is Emma Hardie there?

You lucky ducks, have a brill day and get loads of lovely things and take photos :)

Hope so. Snowing heavily in bristol earlier but it has stopped now and I don't think it has settled.

I only need to get from Bristol Parkway to London Paddington and then on a wee tube ride. How hard can that be...

I'm back, and had a fab day! It was really surreal at times, seeing them in the flesh....Didn't do any treatments, as Snowstorm said, they all get booked up very quickly, but I was happy to browse and gawp! Florian was there- very easy on the eye! I saw, in no particular order, AY, JR, Craig and others including the newbie presenter, who seemed a bit lost although the PR people were busy trying to introduce her.. ..The others all seemed very chummy, almost like a family, just like on TV, unless it's all a big act!Several of the models there, including Beth, who looks much younger in the flesh- and Cordelia. Most of the brand ambassadors were ther;, Andrew from Gatineau, Stacey YBF, only saw one of the OPI sister- the quiter one!
Everyone says Leighton D is lovely, and he was, so was his model- much prettier in the flesh too! Alexis from L'Occitane is exquisite. I must say most of the people looked same in flesh as on screen, warts and all!
I only went to the stands of the suppliers I like, but must say to a person, they were utterly charming and couldn't do enough to help and advise.
The goody bag was great, I reckon there must be close to £200 worth of stuff in there, so I am a happy bunny!:sun:

Ooooo what was n the goody bag?

Am still ploughing through it, but there is something from most of the big ranges plus more- , Gatineau and Bare Minerals kits, full sized products from Percy and Reed, OPI, StriVectin, Perricone, Elemis and SBC. I don't think I will need any moisturiser for the next year at least!

I Will post a full report tomorrow but briefly for now, we had an absolutely brilliant afternoon. Lots of freebies and picked up lots of. tips on skin concerns from the experts.
had a massage from Elemis and a makeover from BE.
Met AY,JR,Will,Stacy ,Andrew,keeley ,Fiona,Paul philosophy,Sarah Chapman,Leighton,Nina and Heather from Nails inc.
Oh and Michelle and the lovely man. from alpha h. oh yes and the Philip kingsley lady.
Ay was the only one who was a bit snotty . Alexis was lovely and Fiona is absolutely stunning, much slimmer in real life with beautiful skin. and a lovely person.
Jr very friendly and apart from her dancers calves is a very slim.

MissKat and i hit it off straight away and had. such a laugh. She is lovely and we will definitely keep in touch.We had lunch and put together our plan of action to obtain as many freebies as possible.
The goodie bags are all different. in ours some of the things were Leighton deny slick tip, full size Elemis body lotion, full size lulu cleanser,ybf eyebrow pencil,opi ,Laura geller eye rimz ,Pk elasticiser ,nails inc and lots more.

Will give a more in depth report tomorrow and whoever is going tomorrow have an amazing time!!!

Thanks misskat for an amazing day.

I went this morning and it was really good, I was surprised how tiny keeley, Fiona and leighton were, all lovely people, looking in the goody bag I would say that pericone gave the most expensive freebies -a moisturiser and a tube if their vitamin c thingy

I forgot to say if you're going tomorrow, they opened the doors early. We booked our treatments in straight away , they get booked up very quickly. Head straight ahead as you go in and the treatment room is at the end .The treatments on offer were Decleor and EH facial ,Elemis massage and Shavata eyebrows. You can also book in for a Be makeover at the BE stall. Lee was there and SJ tomorrow.

Glad you all had a great time. I have to say Q do know how to make you feel welcome at events. The lovely chap from Alpha H is Tom. He stood out for me last year. He was super. Was the balance me team there? Loved getting my skin analysed by them it was brilliant. If you love beauty or have an interest the BB event is a must. Hope those going tomorrow enjoy :)

Glad you all had a great time, it just goes to show being on TV does add 10lbs if a few well known people are tiny in real life, thank gawd i am not on the box.

I forgot to say if you're going tomorrow, they opened the doors early. We booked our treatments in straight away , they get booked up very quickly. Head straight ahead as you go in and the treatment room is at the end .The treatments on offer were Decleor and EH facial ,Elemis massage and Shavata eyebrows. You can also book in for a Be makeover at the BE stall. Lee was there and SJ tomorrow.

Just home after a 3 hour journey & will post full report tomorrow also

Bag absolutely full of samples...some companies more generous then others.....Judith Williams had show great interest to get just a sachet of something whereas LE was giving away 50ml C&P with cloth just like that...LE Lover n I managed to pick up mmmm 4 each!!!!

Had an absolutely fabulous day & everyone was absolutely lovely apart from (& can't believe I say this) AY who was basically aloof.

Full update & scandal to follow (or & we know how much you have to spend to get a ticket!)

Latest posts

Back