Big Hair 42mm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Right here we go, it came today, and although I am having my hair done tomorrow, I couldnt wait to try it, so I set it up and it said to press the on and off button repeatedly which I did and nothing, then realised it meant press it constantly, doh! how stupid am I, any way then I just put a bit of smoothing cream in my hair to give it a go, and next mistake, it just to pulled out my hair, and definitely didnt straighten it, what I really need to learn to do is not be impatient and read the instructions,
I was using it in the wrong direction, so now I have mastered the art of using it properly, it is quite amazing, to say my hair wasn't freshly washed, it is so shiny, if this is what its like after a very rush trial I cant wait to use it properly, and I am glad I saw about it on here, just need to see what happens when I go out in the damp, if I end up with frizzy hair again, just to say my hair is quite long and thick.

Persevere but take your time because, even after years of use, I still sometimes press the wrong direction button! Don't panic and sometimes you can pulse the opposite direction to loosen the hair that's wound around the barrel and then it should unwind (easier to do than describe). Your hair has to be close to dry to work best. I'll use mine on dry hair if I wake up with hair going in the wrong direction. Less is more with styling products. I sometimes use a little mousse or root lift spray before rough drying with a normal hair dryer. I have fine hair but lots of it and found that if I spritz each section as I use the Big Hair on it, it gets sticky with too much product.

Persevere but take your time because, even after years of use, I still sometimes press the wrong direction button! Don't panic and sometimes you can pulse the opposite direction to loosen the hair that's wound around the barrel and then it should unwind (easier to do than describe). Your hair has to be close to dry to work best. I'll use mine on dry hair if I wake up with hair going in the wrong direction. Less is more with styling products. I sometimes use a little mousse or root lift spray before rough drying with a normal hair dryer. I have fine hair but lots of it and found that if I spritz each section as I use the Big Hair on it, it gets sticky with too much product.

Sorry yes ive got the big hair, but ive now bought steam pod I was referring to that, but yes I do agree Ive had my big hair ages and still get it wrong sometimes

Right here we go, it came today, and although I am having my hair done tomorrow, I couldnt wait to try it, so I set it up and it said to press the on and off button repeatedly which I did and nothing, then realised it meant press it constantly, doh! how stupid am I, any way then I just put a bit of smoothing cream in my hair to give it a go, and next mistake, it just to pulled out my hair, and definitely didnt straighten it, what I really need to learn to do is not be impatient and read the instructions,
I was using it in the wrong direction, so now I have mastered the art of using it properly, it is quite amazing, to say my hair wasn't freshly washed, it is so shiny, if this is what its like after a very rush trial I cant wait to use it properly, and I am glad I saw about it on here, just need to see what happens when I go out in the damp, if I end up with frizzy hair again, just to say my hair is quite long and thick.

I've been waiting for your post - so glad you like it. Fingers (and toes) crossed that it works as well for you as it does for me in the damp.

I've been waiting for your post - so glad you like it. Fingers (and toes) crossed that it works as well for you as it does for me in the damp.

Am really keen to see what you think of the steam pod once you get it right Lucy-loo.

Latest posts

Back