Can one of the Rockettes help me please?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had basket probs today too. Checked out last night, tried to combine today then again just now, no luck. So I'm going to save the new items for 10 days - OK it's extra p&p, but what are the chances I'm going to buy something else anyway during that time! And it means they'll go on next month's CC bill, so I'm not bothered!

Another one who had basket probs here.

Checked out 8 on Saturday and bought another 7 yesterday (arrggghhhh!) and tried to combine them before going to bed - Firefox wasn't having it, it said my basket (which should have had 7 items, was empty) - so I tried IE and the items were there, it took an age but I did manage it - I think!

Still haven't had any confirmation emails though but if everyone else is in the same boat I wont worry over that - could have done with one for the Saturday orders though as I couldn't remember if a necklace I bought was the same one as I saw yesterday - and I was tempted but resisted, just in case! :lol

I think weve all had alot of basket problems i knowi have..its been like the hokey kokey in mine,ive got things to check out but it keeps changing whats in there ,so far ive had 7 things out of stock when i come to check out ,so 7 pressies ive lost.So i gotta start out again well i guess it gives me a hobby!!! then i put something else in to replace whats not in stock ,go to check out and the other has appeared then go to check out and its gone!!!! confused .com !!!!!!!

update ooops ....im off to check out as they are back in basket fingers crossed

Last edited:
Had problems too this weekend. I checked out early last night and the final page of process didn't appear but on checking it said basket empty so I assumed it went okay, although no confirmation email arrived. Got a bit worried with all the talk of basket problems in chat so went into live help. Rachel said she could see 4 things in order, but I was sure I had 5. Couldn't for the life of me remember all 5 so thought I must be wrong.

Did a last check in basket and all 5 items were back and I had to go thru the payment process again - hope I don't get charged twice :11: Think in future I'll do a 'print screen' of basket before I check out so I've got a list of items before it disappears from screen.

Fingers crossed for Tuesday's delivery - which will hopefully include a freebie win :32: So pleased with that - I've never won anything in my puff !!

I'm having the same basket problems as you all trying to combine my orders.

The latest problem is that I won a pair of pearl drop earrings in the auction last night and when I went to check out, they weren't in my basket. I emailed help and they've come back to say there's now a stock issue with these earrings. So I don't know if I'll ever be getting them or not? :sadsmilie:

They must be having trouble with their stock control because one of the items in my basket is now unavailable due to a stock issue. This didn't use to happen in the early days and I'm sure they don't want to auction off non-existent items. Hopefully they'll get it sorted soon.
All the items in my basket disappeared on Thursday evening, but were back again on Friday so I checked out smartish and it all seemed to go through and even got an email, so fingers crossed.

oooooo errrrrrr :D
:rofl:

Just to confuse matters further, when I used Firefox some items were missing from my basket, yet they were there when I tried Internet Explorer :eek:. Couldn't check out anyway, but that was really odd.

I hope everyone gets what they won though, I know CS are on the case, so fingers crossed!

:33: I had basket problems too...I was kicked of 8 times while attempting to add my basket contents to an open order...and I normally do'nt have any problems (on IE)
showing missing items too each time I attempted it was different items!!!?

I nearly lost the will to live so gave up in the end.:32::31:

Still they will be in my basket for 10 days,so a bit longer to accumulate more funds
to spend ha ha! :54:

Mirabelle xx

I had a "stock problem" message for a black (agate?) necklace last week. When I looked later the necklace was in my basket but when I went to check out it wasn't. :confused:

It never arrived. :(

Has anyone actually received a piece after getting the "stock problem" message? I seem to remember quite a few people had problems with a pink pearl bracelet.

What a shame, but don't know Fluff, it hasn't happened to me yet. Touch wood :21:.

Just this minute got my order confirmation too, phewww :yay:.

Ive had this problem in my basket for over a week now, each time ive bought something its not been available,the last one was last night when i got the emerald earrings thay are now showing out of stock , a couple of times things are in and out of stock and its been pot luck when you check out.. i think its 7 times now for me .....

I didn't have too many problems with checking out, did it Friday, but found I had Marion's bracelet in my basket, cheeky mare, expecting to me pay for it!!!! Went in to live help, and they couldn't see that it was in my basket, long story short, it eventually disappeared along with my marcasite necklace :gasp:, then that reappeared.

Then requested the marasite matching swirly earrings on Saturday, which I almost missed because I couldn't get logged in! Checked those out without problems, then wouldn't you know, that bloomin' Bargainhunter, I just casually mentioned some pink pearl earrings would be nice, she asked which one, and then they appeared on screen. So I just had to buy them. Tried to check those
out, and it wouldn't let me combine. Finally, got Rachael to add them manually.

Never Fear, Mad is here!!!!!!

I've found the problem, now all I need is a big club, and it'll be sorted!!!!!

gremlin.gif

:doggie:

Glad to hear that Fluff, not nice when stuff goes AWOL.

Just checked out my basket this evening and luckily had no problems. Perhaps the techy guys are back on the job
after the weekend off and are fixing things now.

Also received the confirmation email and I do like the way it shows coloured piccys of my shopping.......
.....just in case I forgot what I've ordered....:mysmilie_738.gif:.....quite likely!

Latest posts

Back