Carole Hochman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really like CH pj's, they are good quality.IThe sizing is a bit strange. i usually go for a small, I am sz 12 and woud normaly go for medium or even large in nightwear from the HS.
I got one pair of medium pj's, and they are very roomy on me.
I also like her short sleeved zipped robes: great after a shower during summer days. I prefer zipped robes anyway!

You are Julia Roberts and I claim my 5 pounds !:wink2:

I've just ordered two zip robes for DD and I. They look so cosy and reviews are good. I haven't tried CH before so hopefully I won't be disappointed.

I've just ordered two zip robes for DD and I. They look so cosy and reviews are good. I haven't tried CH before so hopefully I won't be disappointed.

i have this one and it's great in the summer;

I'd like one of these zip up robes but no idea what size? I am a 16. What do you think? a Large even though it sounds huge?

I've got two of those robes (bought from E***)& they're fab,so warm & cuddly soft.
I'm a 14/16 & can wear a Med or Large,the Lge is a bit looser so I would say a better fit for a 16/18 HTH

Havent watched CH for a while but I notice they are doing things that are more like leisure wear than PJ's, I know that they say their stuff can be worn anytime to lounge about but if I go to the door in my CH's when I am ill my neigbour always knows its my PJ's :blush:

I've got two of those robes (bought from E***)& they're fab,so warm & cuddly soft.
I'm a 14/16 & can wear a Med or Large,the Lge is a bit looser so I would say a better fit for a 16/18 HTH

Thanks. I haven't bought one yet....having a long think before purchasing these days.

Latest posts

Back