Courier Service

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

goddess

Registered Shopper
Could anyone please tell me if QVC use a company called DX secure to deliver their parcels?

I buy regulary from QVC and have got to know the people from the courier service that always bring my parcels.

Yesterday I was out but when i got home there was a slip asking me to contact DX Secure as they had a delivery for me that required a signature. I did order a camera on Sunday that still has not arrived. I ordered some Liz Earle on tuesday which arrived today via my usual courier service. I asked the delivery lady and she said that her company does all the QVC drops for my area.

The reason why I am asking is that a few weeks ago we had an email at work stating that there was a scam involving a slip from a delivery company posted through your letterbox telling you that you had a delivery. You were asked to ring a number and it turns out you get billed for £350.00. I did google DX Secure anf their website seems genuine but I am loathe to call the number on the slip just incase I get scammed.

Goddess -I thought QVC used RM and Hermes? but i would contact QVC CS to check if they have sent your camera by this method - if not, and you dont have any outstanding deliveries with anyone else, then ignore this card just in case. Let us know how you get on. Good Luckx Welcome to the forum,i hope you enjoy your time herex

Last edited:
Most of my qvc parcels come by the DX goddess they are pretty good but then i always pay for premium delivery on all qvc orders as once had hermes deliver something(well actully that should be fail to deliver something!) hope that helps

Hi OTR its nice to see you posting again - mystery solved re DX ,QVC must have sent the camera by them due to the cost of the item maybe? You just dont know these days though eh!!

Most of my qvc parcels come by the DX goddess they are pretty good but then i always pay for premium delivery on all qvc orders as once had hermes deliver something(well actully that should be fail to deliver something!) hope that helps

Thanks for that!

I normally buy skincare and yankee candles and some other bits and bobs.

Thae camera was £250+ so it could be that they use DX to deliver more expensive goods.

Thanks for that!

I normally buy skincare and yankee candles and some other bits and bobs.

Thae camera was £250+ so it could be that they use DX to deliver more expensive goods.

It must be your camera, as I too missed a delivery from DX ( whom have never delivered anything to me from QVC before, usually hermes) this morning, and i too am awaiting the immenent delivery of the Christmas TSV camera. At least now i know what to expect on redelivery Tuedsay
Hello all, new to the forum, although i have been watching for a while!

I have just contacted QVC they've told me that any item costing more than £200.00 will now be delivered by DX.

Thanks for all your help guys. I'm new to this forum. Lovely to meet you all.

Just contacted DX and they can deliver on Monday between 9-5. If you want a 9-1 or a 1-5 time slot then they charge you an additional £6.00 delivery cost.
Cheeky Buggars!:cash:

Last edited:
...... we had an email at work stating that there was a scam involving a slip from a delivery company posted through your letterbox telling you that you had a delivery. You were asked to ring a number and it turns out you get billed for £350.00. I did google DX Secure anf their website seems genuine but I am loathe to call the number on the slip just incase I get scammed.

The email is a hoax - no such scam exists. See this website for info:

http://www.phonepayplus.org.uk/output/news/postal-scam-chain-email-phonepayplus-statement.aspx

So, no need to worry:happy:.

QVC once sent a TV to me by Royal Mail. You can imagine my surprise when I saw the postie lugging a TV up the garden path! Sometimes there's no sense in the type of delivery service Q uses - post for a TV or mascara by courier.

Latest posts

Back