Daniel Green

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
......presented the Kim & Co show yesterday and I quite enjoyed it. He made the clothes sound rather stylish by mentioning the window displays of the Armani store and his wife's wardrobe, without making a direct comparison:54:

Linda

He did a Kim and Co Show on Sunday too and I have to say was very impressed with the way he worked with Kim - didn't seem to get too fazed out by her inane wittering and kept his cool. Yesterday was the same too...he did well.

Glad it's not just me that thought this then! I thought he was great on Kim & co., he obviously has an interest in fashion & seemed very at ease, relaxed & professional, despite the ditsy madam herself burbling on at breakneck speed as usual!

...didn't seem to get too fazed out by her inane wittering and kept his cool.

He seemed to have got the measure of her, hadn't he & didn't allow her to completely 'take over'!
Maybe fashion is 'his thing'? I saw him doing a technology (I think?) show the other day & he looked most uncomfortable & out of his comfort zone there!

Glad it's not just me that thought this then! I thought he was great on Kim & co., he obviously has an interest in fashion & seemed very at ease, relaxed & professional, despite the ditsy madam herself burbling on at breakneck speed as usual!

He seemed to have got the measure of her, hadn't he & didn't allow her to completely 'take over'!
Maybe fashion is 'his thing'? I saw him doing a technology (I think?) show the other day & he looked most uncomfortable & out of his comfort zone there!

I think also her talkative style is more his thing - he seems better at ease with chatty guest than when he has to fill airtime - then we get quite a bit of dead air. I wonder whether it is to do with working in the US so long? Never known an American on tv be short of words! (By the way I like Americans/Canadians, have US cousins etc, so this is not a criticism).

Have you noticed how often the blokes have started presenting the 'fashion' hours recently - mainly Charlie?

I don't mind this, although I think when you've already got 'fashion expert' Glen you could do with a woman as well. Also I'm always a bit uncomfortable when they have a man (Glen or others) presenting the underpinnings etc - Slim n lift and Breezies and so on. I think that's a bit odd. The other day poor Charlie was in a hole when he was presenting a beauty hour and the Beaubronze guest invited him to stroke the leg of the model who'd just been exfoliated ... three sisters or not, I'm not sure he knew where to put himself!

I wonder whether it is to do with working in the US so long? Never known an American on tv be short of words!

I very nearly wrote exactly the same thing myself Nicky-J!
(I like Americans/Canadians too btw so not a criticism but they sure do love to talk!) :59:

I detest Kim & Co and he even had me watching! I must get back to work!!:11:

I don't think he's doing too bad with Dawn in the craft hour that's on now ....... maybe he's settling in to things more now!

I saw him in the Grim & Co hour and was quite impressed - kept wondering if he had a twin brother as he seemed a million miles away form the awkwardness of other shows he's done.

He's a ringer for my first hubby. Good job we still get on or I'd be lobbing cushions at the telly :)

I thought Daniel was OK (by QVC standards) from the get-go. I like his debonair flair. I think he is fast becoming one of the more bearable QVC presenters.

always liked daniel and his "debonair "style always a pleasure to watch.

I thought Dale was supposed to be the 'debonair' one? Although, I'm not sure either qualifies as that!

I feel I should qualify that comment - what I mean is I'm not sure anyone who can get all excited about his "Faaavoreet shop!" can be best described as debonair!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back