Elemis Christmas TSV 12/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes thanks for posting… but I have to admit I’m seriously disappointed.

Looks like cleansing balm, toner, PCMC, a peel (I think that’s what it is), and two body products.
And it’s £65….
So for me, it’s £65 for the PCMC the cleansing balm and the toner…don’t like their body products and wouldn’t use a peel
I have loads of PCMC, love my Aldi cleansing balm and like LE toner.. so I think I’ve talked myself out of this one.

It looks like the packaging for the Advanced Eye Treatment instead of the peel. I always run out of eye creams so this might be a good collection for me.

Yes thanks for posting… but I have to admit I’m seriously disappointed.

Looks like cleansing balm, toner, PCMC, a peel (I think that’s what it is), and two body products.
And it’s £65….
So for me, it’s £65 for the PCMC the cleansing balm and the toner…don’t like their body products and wouldn’t use a peel
I have loads of PCMC, love my Aldi cleansing balm and like LE toner.. so I think I’ve talked myself out of this one.
Think it's the eye serum but, yes, underwhelming 🤔

It looks like the packaging for the Advanced Eye Treatment instead of the peel. I always run out of eye creams so this might be a good collection for me.
Ah… I wasn’t sure.
I don’t use eye cream so still no good for me.

Think it's the eye serum but, yes, underwhelming 🤔
Very…
Not getting very good comments on the QVC UK Facebook group…

It's appeared on elemis' Instagram page this evening. Saying sign up to get ready for our latest offer with the Q icon at the bottom..Keeley won't be happy (stolen her thunder) 😉..there is only one reply so far ie Keeley is this the tsv??

Last edited:
It's appeared on elemis' Instagram page this evening. Saying sign up to get ready for our latest offer with the Q icon at the bottom..Keeley won't be happy (stolen her thunder) 😉..there is only one reply so far ie Keeley is this the tsv??
I can’t see it….

Sorry I should have posted it if I had any idea how to do it. Can't seem to find it today although I know I didn't imagine it. Unless it's been removed until Keeley has done her big reveal !
I bet it has! Cant have Keeley undermined….
Shes shown the bag a bit on insta….🙄
But she’s not revealing the TSV until 18.45 even Though it’s been on Facebook and twitter…

I've still got the ginger and lime body products from either last year or before that. I tend to use my MB in the shower so the Elemis just gets left to go out of date (although I still use it). Doubt I'll go for this as I'm on the auto delivery for the matrix/pcmc set and that should be all I need.

Now don't laugh, this is a serious question. Has anyone ever had the PCMC evaporate when you get to last quarter of the pot? I know, I know. But we were just on holiday in Corfu and I had a pot of pcmc out in the bathroom and within the week it had just about gone. Yes I was using it but no way I could have used a quarter of a pot in a week. So it either evaporated in the heat or ........ the maid was using it as well. Hmmm.

CC

I can’t see it….
Sorry I should have posted it if I had any idea how to do it. Can't seem to find it today although I know I didn't imagine it. Unless it's been removed until Keeley has done her big reveal !
It was probably an advert not an actual post so difficult to go and find.

I've still got the ginger and lime body products from either last year or before that. I tend to use my MB in the shower so the Elemis just gets left to go out of date (although I still use it). Doubt I'll go for this as I'm on the auto delivery for the matrix/pcmc set and that should be all I need.

Now don't laugh, this is a serious question. Has anyone ever had the PCMC evaporate when you get to last quarter of the pot? I know, I know. But we were just on holiday in Corfu and I had a pot of pcmc out in the bathroom and within the week it had just about gone. Yes I was using it but no way I could have used a quarter of a pot in a week. So it either evaporated in the heat or ........ the maid was using it as well. Hmmm.

CC
Ah but was it a 30ml pot…. On holiday I would be using more and that doesn’t sound that unreasonable…

Im surprised withh the amount of pre-launch Elemis gets, it hasn't been slotted in on the 6 o'clock news !! The Xmas tsvs were always anticipated - as was Molton Brown. Not any more.

Won't be buying if there are too many "full size" fillers. Like another on here, I would be tempted if a Matrix was included. It does wonders for my skin, after slapping it on at night.

Latest posts

Back