Elemis Christmas TSV 2/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My TSVs came today, just going off smell alone I like everything bar the dry body oil, the smell of which made me heave. Far too heady, and on the first hit it smelled like wee-wee to me :doh:(apologies to anyone that likes it, I do realise fragrance is an individual thing...) I just couldn't stand it. I might try and sell it on anyhow.

Well I must be odd as I love the smell of the dry body oil - it is quite strong but I love all jamine-y smells and this is lovely.

Got my TSV
The oil was difficult to get in to and as far as the smell it reminds me of the frangipani which I am not keen on

Good to see the PCMC in a sealed pot :happy:

The Postman has just delivered me a p/c from Le Q about the Elemis QVC last Sunday. Is mine the latest delivery or can someone else beat it?
I got my order this morning too:happy: I could not wait to try the body oil, but it stinks on me :mysmilie_512:
It smells unclean, as if I need a good wash:mysmilie_478:

Mine has arrived. All perfect. Don't like the Dry Oil, but didn't expect to. Very clogging, but jasmine and I don't get on and this is big on the jasmine. I already promised to someone anyway.
I like the smell of Jasmine and it is supposed to be excellent for the skin. The oil itself in this product is very good and moisturising, but the smell:puke:

Does the shower stuff that was in the TSV ... which I didn't buy ... smell the same as the milk bath? I'm using the frangipani shower gel at the minute. A lurker from my stash. It's nice but I wouldn't pay full price for it. The one thing I really miss from my Elemis kits is the Milk Bath. Ridiculous price for a body lotion though.
I love the frangipani oil.

The quiet mind is nothing like frangipani or milk bath
I miss Milk Bath in the TSV's as well

I agree, it is nothing like the frangipani:mysmilie_478: I love the milk bath and have got a good stash of it:mysmilie_500:

mine's just arrived. All lovely but the smell of the body oil is really really strong, not keen at all. Be careful getting the stopper out of the oil i just broke a nail grr. The bag is a gorgeous colour and a good size.
Hope everyone gets theirs soon.

I thought I might be the only one who was not keen on the oil, and thought it could be my hormone or something, but reading all these reviews, I feel relieved :whew:
The bag is a vast improvement on their silly plastic ones :happy: I like it too.

My TSVs came today, just going off smell alone I like everything bar the dry body oil, the smell of which made me heave. Far too heady, and on the first hit it smelled like wee-wee to me :doh:(apologies to anyone that likes it, I do realise fragrance is an individual thing...) I just couldn't stand it. I might try and sell it on anyhow.
I am with you on this, barbedwire, it smelled yuky on me, worse than wee-wee:puke: I for one will not be buying that again:puke:

It was not the order I got caretodiffer but the postcard telling me there was going to be an Elemis TSV. I am glad you got your order promptly and I hope you are enjoying it.

I got mine today and was keen to try the body oil and was overpowered by how strong it was. It smells of daffodils to me and not something I would buy again.

The bit I tried has worn of quite considerably now and left a bit of a spicy smell which I cant quite put my finger on.

I don't like the frangipani, give it away in TSVs. Keeley did mention on Facebook it was similar in smell so knew I would not be a fan.

Yes, interesting they have sealed the PCMC!!!!

if you like the oil you could wear it as a perfume as its very strong which is a good thing for those who like it. one of the main ingredients apart from the carrier oil is parfum not the essential oils . all in all though the tsv was excellent value and the bag is really gorgeous

I don't like the frangipani, give it away in TSVs. Keeley did mention on Facebook it was similar in smell so knew I would not be a fan.

Yes, interesting they have sealed the PCMC!!!!

i think the manoi oil would have topped this in the tsv but its something else to try out a bit different.

Have to say the Elemis December TSV's are the best all year, QVC's best buy hands down in my opinion. My best friend had tears in her eyes when I gave it to her for Christmas. Credit where it's due, great quality well thought out products for the enitre face & body, I'm delighted with mine.

Ordered mine early but looks like its gone missing, very disappointed.

Sorry about that g.t., a few on Facebook have not received theirs.

I gave the dry oil away to a Elemis SA, she loves it. She thought it was being released next year, but I said Keeley said it would be QVC only.

Latest posts

Back