ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis Pro-Collagen Targeted Results Anti-Ageing 4 Piece Collection
Item Number: 246751
QVC Price £150.00
Todays Special Value Price £79.98
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £26.66

Discover targeted skincare at it's very best from the experts at Elemis. Working to deliver moisture and hydration while leaving your complexion feeling smoother and looking more youthful, this collection features a full day-to-night treatment routine, with a day cream and a night cream, plus Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel and Pro-Collagen Neck & Decollete Balm. With your choice of Pro-Collagen or Pro-Collagen Definition moisturiser, this edit is the bespoke solution to your skincare woes that you need in your collection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in either Elemis option individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £244, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £79.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £164.02.

Discover Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to create a supple, moisturised and revitalised look.

Hi-tech skincare - utilising advanced ingredients and plant extracts, the Pro-Collagen Definition range has been created to help target the visible signs of ageing. From working to even out skin tone and addressing the look of fine lines and wrinkles to giving your skin a lifted appearance for a smoother and firmer-looking complexion, this range is ideal for more mature skin types.

Make your choice - both options in this collection feature Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel, Pro-Collagen Neck & Decollete Balm and Pro-Collagen Definition Day Cream, but you get to pick your night-time moisturiser. Opt for Pro-Collagen Night Cream for intense hydration, ideal for dry skin and improving the look of fine lines and wrinkles. If you're looking for more firming, plumping and tightening, go for Pro-Collagen Definition Night Cream for the ultimate in anti-ageing.

Contains:

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Neck & Decollete Balm (40ml) - designed to help reduce dryness in the delicate neck and decollete area while giving a tightened and firmed appearance. Blended with sea buckthorn oil rich in fatty acid omega 7, padina pavonica (a marine algae), ucuuba seed extract, tree fern extract and chlorella vulgaris. Plus, mimosa flower extract, lemon peel oil, cumin seed oil and rose flower extract
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Definition Day Cream (30ml) - a targeted anti-ageing cream ideal for hormonal and menopausal skin, designed to help firm, plump and tighten the look of the complexion. This luxurious moisturising day cream will help leave your skin with a more youthful appearance. Enriched with plant stem cells, arjun bark extract, starflower oil, white lupin seed extract, vitamin E, soybean and sweet orange peel oil
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Definition Night Cream (50ml) - a rich moisturiser developed to help firm the appearance of the skin and improve the look of the visible signs of ageing. Blended with arjuna, sweet almond oil, starflower seed oil, vitamin E, plant stem cells, sweet orange peel oil, white lupin seed extract and algae extract
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel (15ml) - designed to lift away dull and dead skin cells for a smoother appearance, working to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles and improve the skin tone and luminosity. Powerful, yet gentle on the skin, this peel helps to support the skin’s natural moisture barrier and is formulated with an 8% Tri-Acid Complex of lactobionic, Asiatic and mandelic acids and infused with padina pavonica (a marine algae) and chlorella

Or

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Neck & Decollete Balm (40ml) - designed to help reduce dryness in the delicate neck and decollete area while giving a tightened and firmed appearance. Blended with sea buckthorn oil rich in fatty acid omega 7, padina pavonica (a marine algae), ucuuba seed extract, tree fern extract and chlorella vulgaris. Plus, mimosa flower extract, lemon peel oil, cumin seed oil and rose flower extract
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Definition Day Cream (30ml) - a targeted anti-ageing cream ideal for hormonal and menopausal skin, designed to help firm, plump and tighten the look of the complexion. This luxurious moisturising day cream will help leave your skin with a more youthful appearance. Enriched with plant stem cells, arjun bark extract, starflower oil, white lupin seed extract, vitamin E, soybean and sweet orange peel oil
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Night Cream (50ml) - this premium formula works to intensely hydrate your complexion overnight and helps target the visible signs of ageing while promoting skin's elasticity and a feeling of firmness and suppleness. Enriched with laminaria digitata, red algae, padina pavonica (a marine algae), shea butter, plus sesame, jojoba seed and avocado oils
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel (15ml) - designed to lift away dull and dead skin cells for a smoother appearance, working to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles and improve the skin tone and luminosity. Powerful, yet gentle on the skin, this peel helps to support the skin’s natural moisture barrier and is formulated with an 8% Tri-Acid Complex of lactobionic, Asiatic and mandelic acids and infused with padina pavonica (a marine algae) and chlorella

QVC Price £150.00
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £26.66

Discover targeted skincare at it's very best from the experts at Elemis. Working to deliver moisture and hydration while leaving your complexion feeling smoother and looking more youthful, this collection features a full day-to-night treatment routine, with a day cream and a night cream, plus Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel and Pro-Collagen Neck & Decollete Balm. With your choice of Pro-Collagen or Pro-Collagen Definition moisturiser, this edit is the bespoke solution to your skincare woes that you need in your collection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in either Elemis option individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £244, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £79.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £164.02.

Discover Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to create a supple, moisturised and revitalised look.

Hi-tech skincare - utilising advanced ingredients and plant extracts, the Pro-Collagen Definition range has been created to help target the visible signs of ageing. From working to even out skin tone and addressing the look of fine lines and wrinkles to giving your skin a lifted appearance for a smoother and firmer-looking complexion, this range is ideal for more mature skin types.

Make your choice - both options in this collection feature Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel, Pro-Collagen Neck & Decollete Balm and Pro-Collagen Definition Day Cream, but you get to pick your night-time moisturiser. Opt for Pro-Collagen Night Cream for intense hydration, ideal for dry skin and improving the look of fine lines and wrinkles. If you're looking for more firming, plumping and tightening, go for Pro-Collagen Definition Night Cream for the ultimate in anti-ageing.

Contains:

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Definition Night Cream (50ml) - a rich moisturiser developed to help firm the appearance of the skin and improve the look of the visible signs of ageing. Blended with arjuna, sweet almond oil, starflower seed oil, vitamin E, plant stem cells, sweet orange peel oil, white lupin seed extract and algae extract

Or

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Night Cream (50ml) - this premium formula works to intensely hydrate your complexion overnight and helps target the visible signs of ageing while promoting skin's elasticity and a feeling of firmness and suppleness. Enriched with laminaria digitata, red algae, padina pavonica (a marine algae), shea butter, plus sesame, jojoba seed and avocado oils

Both sets are saying same products

Right or wrong the way I see it is a four piece set in two options
Both options contain the same neck cream and skin peel
with then the choice of either:

Pro Collagen Definition Day Cream 30ml &
Pro Collagen Definition Night Cream 50ml
or
Pro Collagen Marine Ultra Rich Day Cream 30ml &
Pro Collagen Marine Night Cream 50ml
(New Name For Oxgenating Night Cream)

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in either Elemis option individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £244, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £79.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £164.02.

Pro-Collagen Neck & Decollete Balm (40ml) - £48 cost £16.51
Pro-Collagen Definition Day Cream (30ml) - £55 cost £18.92
Pro-Collagen Definition Night Cream or Pro-Collagen Night Cream (50ml) - £99 cost £34.05
Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel (15ml) - £42 cost £14.45

Total £244 cost £83.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW.

Right or wrong the way I see it is a four piece set in two options
Both options contain the same neck cream and skin peel
with then the choice of either:

Pro Collagen Definition Day Cream 30ml &
Pro Collagen Definition Night Cream 50ml
or
Pro Collagen Marine Ultra Rich Day Cream 30ml &
Pro Collagen Marine Night Cream 50ml
(New Name For Oxgenating Night Cream)
Sounds stupid but I didn't realise that theoxygenating name had been dropped although I am sure it has been mentioned on here before, I must have forgotten, nearly ordered this and then realised I already have an unopened one, stashed away, so thanks you have saved me some money! Whilst this is good value, I really don't need it and don't like the tri-acid peel so will save myself for the April one 😉

Sounds stupid but I didn't realise that theoxygenating name had been dropped although I am sure it has been mentioned on here before, I must have forgotten, nearly ordered this and then realised I already have an unopened one, stashed away, so thanks you have saved me some money! Whilst this is good value, I really don't need it and don't like the tri-acid peel so will save myself for the April one 😉
I’m saving myself for April too 😇
Arent we good…

Yes it’s changed as I understand in name but not formulation to just night cream only very recently though.
There was the offer of Bliss Capsules and the £99 50ml Night Cream don’t know if you recall it was then priced at slightly cheaper than just the capsules, that’s when it was mentioned on QVC as changed.

I’m saving myself for April too 😇
Arent we good…
Oh that’s when I understand the Day Matrix is arriving on Q.
Will be pricey that one too, even more so, it appears I will be knocking my domino chip on both. 🤜🏻 😂

Oh that’s when I understand the Day Matrix is arriving on Q.
Will be pricey that one too, even more so, it appears I will be knocking my domino chip on both. 🤜🏻 😂
Yes…be interesting to see the price..
I haven’t tried the night matrix yet so I may give the April TSV a miss too…

QVC Price £150.00
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £26.66

Contains:

Or

Both sets are saying same products
The blurb for second one now reads as follows

1 x Pro-Collagen Neck & Decollete Balm (40ml) - designed to help reduce dryness in the delicate neck and decollete area while giving a tightened and firmed appearance. Blended with sea buckthorn oil rich in fatty acid omega 7, padina pavonica (a marine algae), ucuuba seed extract, tree fern extract and chlorella vulgaris. Plus, mimosa flower extract, lemon peel oil, cumin seed oil and rose flower extract
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Ultra-Rich (30ml) - specially formulated for dry skin, this luxurious moisturiser melts into your skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while promoting a radiant, supple complexion. Infused with three seaweeds: padina pavonica (a marine algae), porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba blended with precious rose and mimosa absolutes
1 x Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (50ml) - this premium formula works to intensely hydrate your complexion overnight and helps target the visible signs of ageing while promoting skin's elasticity and a feeling of firmness and suppleness. Enriched with laminaria digitata, red algae, padina pavonica (a marine algae), shea butter, plus sesame, jojoba seed and avocado oils
1 x Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel (15ml) - designed to lift away dull and dead skin cells for a smoother appearance, working to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles and improve the skin tone and luminosity. Powerful, yet gentle on the skin, this peel helps to support the skin’s natural moisture barrier and is formulated with an 8% Tri-Acid Complex of lactobionic, Asiatic and mandelic acids and infused with padina pavonica (a marine algae) and chlorella

Yes…be interesting to see the price..
I haven’t tried the night matrix yet so I may give the April TSV a miss too…
I know it was mentioned on here previously about the original matrix so I gave it a go must have been in a TSV can’t recall. I can honestly say didn’t notice a thing, so never bothered again. So hence the reason I’ll let others shell out for the TSV and see what they think first. Part of it will always be up for grabs on eBay.

1 x Pro-Collagen Neck & Decollete Balm (40ml) - designed to help reduce dryness in the delicate neck and decollete area while giving a tightened and firmed appearance. Blended with sea buckthorn oil rich in fatty acid omega 7, padina pavonica (a marine algae), ucuuba seed extract, tree fern extract and chlorella vulgaris. Plus, mimosa flower extract, lemon peel oil, cumin seed oil and rose flower extract
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Ultra-Rich (30ml) - specially formulated for dry skin, this luxurious moisturiser melts into your skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while promoting a radiant, supple complexion. Infused with three seaweeds: padina pavonica (a marine algae), porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba blended with precious rose and mimosa absolutes
1 x Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (50ml) - this premium formula works to intensely hydrate your complexion overnight and helps target the visible signs of ageing while promoting skin's elasticity and a feeling of firmness and suppleness. Enriched with laminaria digitata, red algae, padina pavonica (a marine algae), shea butter, plus sesame, jojoba seed and avocado oils
1 x Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel (15ml) - designed to lift away dull and dead skin cells for a smoother appearance, working to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles and improve the skin tone and luminosity. Powerful, yet gentle on the skin, this peel helps to support the skin’s natural moisture barrier and is formulated with an 8% Tri-Acid Complex of lactobionic, Asiatic and mandelic acids and infused with padina pavonica (a marine algae) and chlorella
Thanks Sazza knew you would get it all done and dusted correctly for us. 😊

Yes, Dream Girl some adore the Matrix Night Cream, but I noticed no difference using it to the normal one.

I am using the normal PCMC at the moment, and it seems rich enough for me.
Snap Donna me to.
Following a dalliance with the little blue pot out of the M&S advent calendar.
I was fancying a try of the yellow pot, but I’m passing on the L’Occitane TSV that’s for sure, as not in need of all the other stuffs with it. Even if the spiel is, they are included in the price of the whole set, I just need a little pot to try.

i

Trust Q to get it wrong, the prices should still be the same.

I know it was mentioned on here previously about the original matrix so I gave it a go must have been in a TSV can’t recall. I can honestly say didn’t notice a thing, so never bothered again. So hence the reason I’ll let others shell out for the TSV and see what they think first. Part of it will always be up for grabs on eBay.

Thanks Sazza knew you would get it all done and dusted correctly for us. 😊
Good idea to wait for reviews….
Im currently using up LE Superskin. Then have an original LE Skin Repair and then i can get started on the PCMC. I really don’t need to buy more face cream….

And I’ve just thrown out the vinegar toner from the last Elemis TSV as it stung my face badly, so I’m not feeling generous towards them at the moment 🙄

I could do with this but the price is putting me off even with EZ pays. All of a sudden everything is rocketing in price but my wages are staying the same. I'll have to think about this TSV, maybe I could get the first installment paid instead of an Easter Egg (but who pays £26 for an EE 🥚🥚?)

CC

Good idea to wait for reviews….
Im currently using up LE Superskin. Then have an original LE Skin Repair and then i can get started on the PCMC. I really don’t need to buy more face cream….

And I’ve just thrown out the vinegar toner from the last Elemis TSV as it stung my face badly, so I’m not feeling generous towards them at the moment 🙄
Wow Claire I’m not shocked your not feeling it towards Elemis atm after having to throw out the stinging toner.
😮

Latest posts

Back