Elemis TSV 09/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As I have said, I have problems with the newer products and ranges Elemis now do. The idea of vinegar as skin care, no put it on your chips. I can use the Superfood facial oil, but that was the last new product my skin was okay with.

Now, this TSV if it had the neck, day and night cream I might have gone for as, but the acid I would not even try.

Indeed….
What was worse was that did brighten my skin nicely, but started with a tingle and just got worse… hey ho.
As I have said, I have problems with the newer products and ranges Elemis now do. The idea of vinegar as skin care, no put it on your chips. I can use the Superfood facial oil, but that was the last new product my skin was okay with.

Now, this TSV if it had the neck, day and night cream I might have gone for as, but the acid I would not even try.
Yes but I’ve heard more than once, ‘You don’t need to cause a reaction to cause an action,‘ and that also glycolic and retinols aren’t used.

I think you have a point there about the vinegar…
The oil isn’t bad but it stinks! I won’t buy it again.

Yes but I’ve heard more than once, ‘You don’t need to cause a reaction to cause an action,‘ and that also glycolic and retinols aren’t used.
Not when I come out in large red lump like spots. I used a Sunday Riley product, loved it, a few weeks later came on in the lump like spots and told to stop immediately. The old wives tale, oh don't worry if you break out after use, it is just your skin cleaning out. No, it is an allergic reaction

Not when I come out in large red lump like spots. I used a Sunday Riley product, loved it, a few weeks later came on in the lump like spots and told to stop immediately. The old wives tale, oh don't worry if you break out after use, it is just your skin cleaning out. No, it is an allergic reaction
As I have got older and my skin is a lot drier with age I don't get the reactions I used to get. Mind you thats taken several decades. With the very scented brands like Elemis I may get a spot or two at first then I am ok with it. I also get spot's with Superdrug but not Boots. Maybe Donna your like me and in time you may be able to use a wider range of skincare x

As I have got older and my skin is a lot drier with age I don't get the reactions I used to get. Mind you thats taken several decades. With the very scented brands like Elemis I may get a spot or two at first then I am ok with it. I also get spot's with Superdrug but not Boots. Maybe Donna your like me and in time you may be able to use a wider range of skincare x
I seem to be the other way. When I started the menopause in my mid 50s, products I used to use I can no longer as they break my rosacea out.

Latest posts

Back