Elemis TSV 6/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love purple - and I do quite like that bag! The lime/ginger is a lovely scent and I do find that it lasts so I'm hopeful that the ingredients are better from what Gem has found on the web. If it's not, then it will go at my kitchen sink instead of in my 'no, this is only for me' pile.... You know what like - you don't buy something and then kick yourself when you see great reviews. I just got one to try though.

You'll have to let us know how you get on! It's a nice TSV and I've got an idea that the spa lime and ginger is going to be easier on your skin.

I just tried my lime and ginger sample. It does feel a lot nicer than the previous version, however, I really don't like the smell :( I may have to offload them on ebay, at least they'll pay for one of my TSV's!

You never know BG after Donna's recommendations. Maybe she could be the new voice of M & S instead of Dervla Kerwin

Well I bought 2 TSVS I have my CASE of 6 vintage M+S Champers chilling in the 'executive fridge' ( garage) purchased 3 weeks ago when they had 25% off if you bought 6 bottles................:eek::wheel::jump::laugh::dance:

Well I bought 2 TSVS I have my CASE of 6 vintage M+S Champers chilling in the 'executive fridge' ( garage) purchased 3 weeks ago when they had 25% off if you bought 6 bottles................:eek::wheel::jump::laugh::dance:

Don't believe you. Only one case??? :D

:confused: Did I hear correctly that Keeley was buying 20 sets to sell for more to her customers in Elle Tamworth ?

;) Me thinks QVC can no longer blame buyers for multi buying then selling on ebay. :rolleyes:

2 TSV's, 2 TSV's.!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::rolleyes:

I thought Keeley was buying them for her customers as gifts.:confused:

Spotted three of the new cleansers on sale on the bay already. Saying they will ship on the 10th December. Someone is an optimist QVC delivery.:D

I thought Keeley was buying them for her customers as gifts.:confused:

Spotted three of the new cleansers on sale on the bay already. Saying they will ship on the 10th December. Someone is an optimist QVC delivery.:D

I may well have got the wrong impression that she may have been selling them on.
But what made me think so, as I thought she did say they would be happy as they would be getting a great deal away.

As for ebay hope they aren't let down with delivery as they well get bad feedback if they aren't in stock but listed for`sale.

I may well have got the wrong impression that she may have been selling them on.
But what made me think so, as I thought she did say they would be happy as they would be getting a great deal away.

As for ebay hope they aren't let down with delivery as they well get bad feedback if they aren't in stock but listed for`sale.

I got that impression too, that Keeley would be selling the sets to her customers, but would charge more than the tsv price.. But that they were still getting a good deal! I also thought she was going to buy another 10 sets!
Im happy with my 1 set ordered :)

I'm also sure she said she was buying 20 sets to sell on and I'm also happy with the one hubby bought me for xmas :)

Don't her customers know she is on QVC with Elemis?
Why aren't they buying them for themselves/

Very strange. Unless of course Keeley gets an extra discount from QVC for buying from them? She must get the products wholesale from Elemis.

keeley always makes a big fuss about how great qvc prices are and that she tells her customers to buy with qvc rather than through her salon as the prices are so good...i wonder how true this is as while elemis must like her a lot to want her to represent them on qvc, it seems strange that she would work in an elemis salon and not be under pressure to sell high volumes of products?!!

I got that impression too, that Keeley would be selling the sets to her customers, but would charge more than the tsv price.. But that they were still getting a good deal! I also thought she was going to buy another 10 sets!
Im happy with my 1 set ordered :)

I was starting to feel quite bad I'd got it wrong. :eek:
Thanks Daisy.

Latest posts

Back