Elemis TSV 6/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just had my email to say despatched today, despite the order being placed early sunday morning. Why do some orders take so long to despatch, they are not consistent with their approach

Don't go by the email. Mine arrived yesterday and was dated the 7th, but I looked in my account and it was shipped on the 6th.
Mind I had things sit for 3 days before moving from the warehouse, and others got their's shipped on day one.:mad:

Bakergirl, well three people in a cars will be delivering so FIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Mine was delivered today as well. I cannot believe a beauty TSV delivered in just 2 days - the fastest ever.

Mine's just arrived too - DD (off poorly) insisted on opening it & sniffing everything! lol
It's almost too nice to use.......the PCMC smells heavenly, hope it suits me.......really excited now! :D
(If it doesn't agree with me, I shall cry! lol)

We have a temp post guy at work and I've been eyeballing him all morning waiting for my TSV. He probably thinks i fancy him now...

:D

Hope mine arrives today too, though our courier usually delivers after 3pm.. I see yours arrived Kitten, is the purple bag as fab as it looked on tv? (& of course the Elemis in the bag, lol)
Hope everyone is pleased with their gift sets - the delivery time for some has been amazing :)

Woot! Mine just arrived, must be some kind of record for QVC! Begs the question though, if they can get a TSV to london in less than 48 hours what's the hold up the rest of the time?!

Tx

Hope mine arrives today too, though our courier usually delivers after 3pm.. I see yours arrived Kitten, is the purple bag as fab as it looked on tv? (& of course the Elemis in the bag, lol)

Purple bag is a really nice - DD alrready asked 'Ooh, can I have it, can I have it?' but it's so shiny & purpley, I want to keep it for myself - is pretty big too, easily fit a week's worth of toiletries in it if you're going away somewhere!
Not sure what I'm going to use it for yet but will def find a use for it! :)

I still haven't opened any of mine. Hubby has bought one of them for me for Christmas, so I feel that if I open the other I will ruin the pure joy and excitement of seeing it for the first time on Christmas morning, haha!! I have put one away where he has my other presents, one is tucked away in a cupboard, and there is another on its way. Wonder how long I'll last before I have to tear one open?!! :D I'm impressed that loads have been delievered - this is unheard of isn't it? Keeping my fingers crossed that the rest of you don't have to wait too much longer :)

Mine has not come yet...not thinking it would to be fair...and as I got two Tsv's I am going to use one purple bag for my current make-up and then keeping the other one for a clutch. Can't wait to try new cleanser.

I got mine this morning and I am very impressed. I haven't tried anything yet as I want to finish what products I have on the go before I make a start on these new ones. However, I couldn't resist and opened the famous (or as Jill Franks would say, the infamous) PCMC and I must say it does smell fab, can't wait to try it. I agree with everybody else that the bag is gorgeous and it will be perfect for me to put my make up to take with me to Italy this Xmas. I am not sure I would wear it as a clutch though, to me it looks quite obviously as a make up bag, but that might be just me...

I loved the bag so much that I have removed the purple bow on the top zipper and inserted a thick silver bracelet which dangles down ,so you can put your hand through it to hold .

Mine arrived today and haven't opened it as its from OH for christmas. My Lee Sands last clicks earings that I ordered a couple of days before still haven't arrive though.

Latest posts

Back