Elemis TSV 6/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QCut is so annoying! I missed half the presentation with trying to listen to the man! Oh well, all orders securely placed and showing online - it went well dodgy for a while didn't it?!! Looking forward to the cleanser, even though recently bought the lime set. Think I may use this in the morning for a 'radiant glow'!!

QCut is so annoying! I missed half the presentation with trying to listen to the man! Oh well, all orders securely placed and showing online - it went well dodgy for a while didn't it?!!

When the website crashed on the last order page, my lovely OH calmly fetched the phone while I flapped my hands, squeaking pathetically that I 'might miss it' & then did his stern 'calm down dear' bit when I had to listen to Pipa's recorded voice while I waited for an operator! lol
Too much excitement for gone midnight! :D

Daisy - if you want it, don't muck about ordering online, phone or use Q-Cut - website appears to have virtually crashed under the strain & crashed on Submit Order page & I had to ring anyway!

I did order it Kitten, though I never planned to.. Ordered online, had few problems, but its gone through ok & have checked its on the account.. So you may have 2 sets arriving? Lol.. God, its exciting with getting 1 set let alone 2 or more :)
Wonder how many sets qvc ordered in from Elemis.. And more importantly Kitten, I wonder what the purple bag will be like? Haha :)

What is it with Elemis, said I wouldn't but did, couldn't resist the easy pay and shall give some as gifts. I'm now looking at all Elemis products on qvc website and want them all! it reminds me so much of the lovely times I've had at Centerparcs' aqua sauna.

Resisted the tsv. I wish they didn't have to include pcmc with so many of their kits - not everyone one is a fan :mad: Keely looks different tonight - maybe the make-up? :)

did not think I was going to get it, but thried the sample that QVC send to MY HUSBAND ( who has ordered about 4 things ever) and love the smell, so...... gave in bought 2. BUT in my defence I have been very good lately;)

Wonder how many sets qvc ordered in from Elemis.. And more importantly Kitten, I wonder what the purple bag will be like? Haha :)

What's that Daisy, are you saying the lovely, super duper, marvellous purple bag we've just ordered comes with stuff in it.......? :D

Took the plunge and ordered my first ever Elemis products hope they are ok as my only other foray into Qvc face skin care was Philosophy and my skin had a reaction to it, I have to say the easy pay swung it for me, and as I have been sitting on the fence watching the beauty hours wondering if I should try something else and this just looked like the perfect Christmas treat to myself!

piper

Took the plunge and ordered my first ever Elemis products hope they are ok as my only other foray into Qvc face skin care was Philosophy and my skin had a reaction to it, I have to say the easy pay swung it for me, and as I have been sitting on the fence watching the beauty hours wondering if I should try something else and this just looked like the perfect Christmas treat to myself!

This is how I felt about it Piper - I usually stick to Liz Earle but fancied giving this a go! Even Loveheart can't tell me off for this one as I have just run out of cleanser, body lotion and day cream, so will be using it all straightaway!
*thinks* Maybe I should get some LE bits in too though, just in case I turn into the zit queen over Xmas or something........! lol
(Yeah OK, halo just <s>slippd</s> fell off at last comment but hey, what the heck, it's Xmas........!) :D

I had put very little thought into the TSV until the launch and decided to get two. Great price, I LOVE PCMC...so greta value just for that. Like the lime and ginger products, want to try new cleanser and the purple bag just swung it for me!

What's that Daisy, are you saying the lovely, super duper, marvellous purple bag we've just ordered comes with stuff in it.......? :D

You bet your life Kitten that the lovely, super duper, marvellous 'Purple Bag' we've ordered comes with stuff in it! Fantastic isn't it? :)

I'm new to Elemis - very low on my LE and/or Neals Yard body lotion and moisturiser - the purple bag and easy pay swayed me so ordered. :)

Will post back as to how how thw Elemis compares to my usual brands.

I'm new to Elemis - very low on my LE and/or Neals Yard body lotion and moisturiser - the purple bag and easy pay swayed me so ordered. :)

Will post back as to how how thw Elemis compares to my usual brands.

Like you Shopcat, im new to Elemis.. But was swayed by EP, the lovely bag & the great value of the products.. Its just nice to try something different :)

This is how I felt about it Piper - I usually stick to Liz Earle but fancied giving this a go! Even Loveheart can't tell me off for this one as I have just run out of cleanser, body lotion and day cream, so will be using it all straightaway!
*thinks* Maybe I should get some LE bits in too though, just in case I turn into the zit queen over Xmas or something........! lol
(Yeah OK, halo just <s>slippd</s> fell off at last comment but hey, what the heck, it's Xmas........!) :D

Gosh I hope I don't turn into a zit queen either, when I got my philosophy kit I tested it on my face it felt fine, so I used it and my goodness did I know my skin didn't like it, so fingers crossed with Elemis. My daughter has incredibly sensitive skin so perhaps this will suit her too.

piper

Does anybody else think it's a bit weird that you only get the Buy More Save More deal by using the phone? What's that all about then?

I I thought AY was a trooper when she's obviously not feeling very well at all. I wouldn't have blamed her if she'd shuffled on in an Elemis robe and Bunny slippers poor love. I thought Keeley looked very thin in the face? Has she just lost her bit of pregnancy chubber do you think?

Anyway, I bought four. :D Now before you choke on your Sugarpuffs Loveheart - none of them are for me! Me and the girls I work with had already decided to club together on this TSV for our boss for Crimbo cos a tenner or so each is fine and she bliddy LOVES Elemis. (and she always takes us out for a brilliant all expenses paid day or evening out for ours.)

But the girls saw the Buy More Save More deal (and the lush purple bag!) and decided that not only did they want one for themselves but the deal meant it was a good idea for me to order all four of them! So a bit of frantic texting back and forth and four £39.96 TSVs came to £160.21 inc postage (with the postage discount and Buy More Save More deal.) Not bad eh? :D

(For a girl who doesn't like Elemis!)

P'raps this means I'll get the Reminder card with free sample next time? :D

PS I think they should have called the new cleanser Polish and Cleanse or something since it's clearly aimed squarely at Liz Earle C&P fans - and A'kin Cleanser fans as well perhaps?

Last edited:
No tri-enzyme, so not for me. I still have some of the lime and ginger
wash stuff from a previous ELEMIS tsv! My OH uses it as it smells very
similar to one of his after shaves. Very invigorating but too strong for me.

OK another WARNING

I used QActive last night at the stroke of midnight(oh drama or what):p
Noticed even with two glasses of wine it said p&p was £5.45 even though on live screen said £4.95. On like a shot to CS, phoneline really busy and Pippa kept telling me if I want to reserve my item and still hold for CS I could. Thought that was nice of her, maning the phones. :D So a very nice guy answered after a short while and I explained and he checked. It was showing online and QActive at £5.45 and not £4.95, so he changed it for me.

Lovely CS guy said,"Oh you are quick off the mark ordering." Must show the time I placed the order. So I told him knew it was going to be fabulous as I belong to st.com and Keeley mentioned it on her Facebook too. He told me the phones where bedlam and he was there until 7am.

I love my PCMC and that was the reason I wanted the TSV, can't use the Tri En stuff and don't like the Max Moisturiser.

OK everyone it was the pink bow on the bag which swung it, wasn't it?:p

OK another WARNING

I used QActive last night at the stroke of midnight(oh drama or what):p
Noticed even with two glasses of wine it said p&p was £5.45 even though on live screen said £4.95. On like a shot to CS, phoneline really busy and Pippa kept telling me if I want to reserve my item and still hold for CS I could. Thought that was nice of her, maning the phones. :D So a very nice guy answered after a short while and I explained and he checked. It was showing online and QActive at £5.45 and not £4.95, so he changed it for me.

Lovely CS guy said,"Oh you are quick off the mark ordering." Must show the time I placed the order. So I told him knew it was going to be fabulous as I belong to st.com and Keeley mentioned it on her Facebook too. He told me the phones where bedlam and he was there until 7am.

I love my PCMC and that was the reason I wanted the TSV, can't use the Tri En stuff and don't like the Max Moisturiser.

OK everyone it was the pink bow on the bag which swung it, wasn't it?:p

Oh there is a pink bow???????;);););)

Yes I too have succumbed to the 4 easy pays. I wasn't going to but I do need bath gel and body lotion and it is from OH for Christmas.
Love A'kin I very nearly did choke on my boiled egg when I saw that you had ordered 4 but as they are not for thats ok.
Following the boiled egg I will be f.a.r.ting for the rest of the day.

Latest posts

Back