Elemis TSV on Sunday 20th November 2011

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

further update
Sat here now with mom's bank statement in front of me and no money has left account yet. I we've phoned customer service again today and were told that finance dept had withheld my tsv being shipped out as the security checks against the debit card were still to be completed but it is ready for shipping. I'm going to be on the phone chasing this up. I want to get it before Christmas, which Christmas I receive it by I have no idea.

Good luck Sharon in getting yours. Just keep chasing it up. X

My 3 arrived today. Very impressed with the delivery time (which does make you wonder if they can do it at the busiest time of year then why the heck can't they manage it the rest of the year?) and very impressed with the products. Was fully expecting the bag to have that horrible pvc pong, but it doesn't. Can't really say much about the rest of the products as I already use them, so knew what to expect, the hand cream is divine though, really glad I decided to get 3. :rock:

Moms account is sorted now. Informed tonight that tsv is in warehouse ready to be shipped which hopefully will happen tomorrow. Basically what happened was that because mom was a brand new customer checks had to be done hence the delay.

I'm actually thinking of sending two of mine back!! Impulsive me strikes again, he he! The bath elixir isn't all that. The handcream is nice on the back of the hands, but find it quite slippy on the palms. Am not even a handcream user. I am drowning in monoi melt, which I love the smell of but obviously don't use! I will always use the pro radiance and pro collagen, but realistically one of these sets is enough for me. Am going to save the £20 a month for the next three months and spend it on an Elemis spa treatment. There, that's for more sensible!! Must learn to curb my impulsiveness....but there's always the mbg if I can't quite manage it ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Mine arrived this afternoon and I am really glad I bought it now
The hand cream doesnt smell as strong as the sample did
and the bath elixir smells really nice and my skin felt lovely and soft after trying it on the back of my hand

I didn't order the TSV as the fragrance from the hand cream gave me a headache!

The hand cream is available at Debenhams and John Lewis too.

Very misleading using the not 'available until Feb' thing especially with Keeley being representive of the brand and would have thought that she would have known that the Elemis website was selling it along with other stores. :wonder:

:flower:

I received my TSV this morning and I love it. On the handcream front the handcream that's in the TSV is a pro radiance not pro collagen so there will be pro collagen and pro radiance handcreams come February 2012.

On Keeley's facebook someone said they had bought FIVE for themselves.

yes I heard I bought 10 for customers. Her customers must be hermits who live without TV,interest and phone.

Why offend people if you don't know them????

I'm sure not all Keeley's customers have QVC or internet. Doesn't make them uninteresting hermits. Whether what she said about buying 10 for custmers is true or not, I don't know.

My last return date for the TSV is 30/12/2011. Strange ! :thinking:
I don't intend to send it back, but it should be 25/01/2012, shouldn't it ?

What is your last return date ?

:flower::flower::flower:

I think all invoices are showing 30/12/11,Baby Love.

Don't worry,they'll honour anything sent back up to 25/1/12,it's a glitch in their system.

Not sure it's a glitch, more likely a way of reducing January returns; in past years I've come across a Jan25th invoice for an item I was resigned to keeping but was just ok and then realised I still had time to return it. Now QVC are hoping to weed out a % of late returns that aren't really Christmas gifts.

There's a thread a few pages back discussing the extended MBG.

Jude xx

Thanks for your answers !

I think I'll keep it anyway because I discovered I like the smell of the frangipani oil ! (The first time I tried it, a few years ago, it was too strong for me.)

:flower::flower:

Somebody has posted on QVC's Facebook page to say that they are "gutted" because somebody has left a two star review for this! Why on earth would anybody be so bothered that a complete stranger didn't like a product sold by QVC?

Somebody has posted on QVC's Facebook page to say that they are "gutted" because somebody has left a two star review for this! Why on earth would anybody be so bothered that a complete stranger didn't like a product sold by QVC?

Some people on FB are truly scary in their love of QVC! Some of the things the angels come out with are ridiculous, it's a SHOP people, you can't marry it! I made a comment on the website crashing again during the LG TSV and people were rushing to defend it as if I'd made some horrible comment about them. I think people need to get out more... ; )

Latest posts

Back