Emma Hardie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In my local SpaceNK last weekend they had a delivery and stocking the shelves with Emma Hardie. I did tell them quietly they had the brand in TKMaxx as well, the thought it would be the old packaging.

So the brand is available in certain stores, Debenhams do the brand, SpaceNK and a number of places online. Trouble is you will get people complaining they want the deals QVC sometimes did, not happening.

I do think the brand is going from QVC. Of course QVC are not going to come out and give a straight answer to customers.

Oh my goodness I stopped by TK Maxx today in my lunch break and for the first time ever I saw Emma Hardie stuff. Didn't go for the hand cream as I don't need any but I got a body wash with buffing cloth for 7.99 plus some extra bits. They had New Zealand soap company little bags of gorgeous smelling very posh soaps, so in the spirit of my hubby and children's heritage I grabbed them. Also got one of those hand held wooden things with rubbery bits that I am supposed to brush the body with - for 2.99. That's cheaper than Avon but now I need to know how to use the bliddy thing....? Anyone?

Emma Hardie (well a guest called katie) is back on Qvc on the 22nd of May at 9pm :)

Emma Hardie (well a guest called katie) is back on Qvc on the 22nd of May at 9pm :)

Is that the woman who used to present Nails Inc a few years ago I wonder? Not the one who went to Philip Kingsley, but the one before her.

Is that the woman who used to present Nails Inc a few years ago I wonder? Not the one who went to Philip Kingsley, but the one before her.

Dont recognise her but this is her .....

11150801_1068608156502521_2842093010176150978_n.jpg

I forgot about the show but was checking tonight for any new products online, only the two that were there from ages ago

Oh, I was shopping with this code in the last couple of days, some things like underwear are flying out like hotcakes online but I've managed to get what I wanted before my size sold out. Also got the Rosie EDP, a small one, did not buy EH. I suppose that Ultrasun, Stila and James Read will be discounted as well. The code can be used in store as well just need to print it. I didn't have my on hand but when mentioned it, they had one at the till to scan.

Indeed, I've just caved in and ordered the EH Facial Oil on my M&S Gift Card, so after the discount it was £24.80 and free delivery. Brilliant.
I'm having a great weekend : )

L'Occitane are in certain M&S but it seems they do not take part in the 20% off.

Quite a few interesting brands in M&S Beauty now, Leighton Denny even does exclusives for them. Philip Kingsley had a rather good GWP which looked like a set selling on QVC for around £19+ at one point.

I have bought some Fragonard perfumes(good quality French brand), with 20% off over time.

L'Occitane are in certain M&S but it seems they do not take part in the 20% off.

Quite a few interesting brands in M&S Beauty now, Leighton Denny even does exclusives for them. Philip Kingsley had a rather good GWP which looked like a set selling on QVC for around £19+ at one point.

I have bought some Fragonard perfumes(good quality French brand), with 20% off over time.

They are taking part in this one

My heart skipped when I read the above post as I thought I may weaken but fortunately after a quick look wasn't tempted. Just checked out of curiosity the discount on Divine cream, £59.20 after the discount (price £74)

Latest posts

Back