Emma Hardie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just spoke to someone at Emma Hardie and they told me that Qvc rescheduled the show and the brand will be back on Qvc on the 12th and 25th of June .........fingers crossed lol.

I used EH Oil for the first time last night, very nice smell but it kind of doesn't sink in and i'm yet to see the results so shall be patient. Just to say that I had a visible overnight result with her night cream.

Well, at least there are shows, that alone is an improvement, I think.

Yes, I know, I had the same.

And what about the shows mentioned above, on the 12th and 25th of June? I don't get it.

But its in M&S,SpaceNK etc to still there for people who want to buy the brand.

I'll have to order online anyway as I don't live in the UK.

By the way, the customer service at EH is great! They sent me a replacement for my Moringa Balm because the jar was broken. Didn't expect that, to be honest.

Oh how I would love to try the new facial oil and the Protect & Prime!

Last edited:
Emma has posted again today saying Katie will be on air on Friday at 9pm............................Unless Q change it again.

All very confusing for customers. Friday night is Friday Night Beauty shows, so if they do appear it will not be a full show of their own.

Feel Unique also sell Emma Hardie and have deals on quite a lot. I believe they ship worldwide??? Which in the UK is Free.

All very confusing for customers. Friday night is Friday Night Beauty shows, so if they do appear it will not be a full show of their own.

Feel Unique also sell Emma Hardie and have deals on quite a lot. I believe they ship worldwide??? Which in the UK is Free.

Well tbf she never said it would be full hour shows, at least its a start.

I'll believe it when I see it though. QVC have said before that a brand is coming back and they never materialised. A'kin is one that springs to mind and I'm sure there have been others.

Kate the brand ambassador is on RIGHT NOW with Ali Young :mysmilie_59:

If you spot the post after she's gone, on the website the PLUS option on watch TV shows each show 1 hour later. So look for her at around 10 minutes into the show.

Perhaps the moringa balm will help calm Tanya's skin , she looked like a beetroot after the Decleor hour again!!

Latest posts

Back