Emu TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And I';m definitely ordering the slippers & boots for OH that I'd put on waitlist at QVC.

Thanks so much for saving me pennies

Luv Pauline x

Hi all, could someone tell me how wide these are? I have a VERY wide foot and huge calves. Could I get away with a Lo or would I have to go for a mini? Are men's sizes different than womens? thanks lots! PS the only advantage to QVC's prices is that you can send them back if they don't fit!

Just in case anyone is interested, I got an email from them today. Low Stingers are 40cm around the top, 11.75cm across the sole and approx. 24cm high.

Thanks for your replies, gud idea about e mailing them-think i will! Could you let me know if anyone else gets stung for tax tho in the meantime pls,
Many thanks

Hi The Londoners

can u poss tell me where u get yr sheep skin insoles from. I have ugg australia's too and sent them off to get re insoled and basically paid £30 for poop in soles for 2 pairs of boots GUTTED!! I thought they would be exactly the same material and do a really good job but unfortunately not, and as i constantly where my uggs i want really nice ones which are as close to original ugg insoles as poss!!!

Thanks for your help!!

Hi, I don't know how much help I will be - I bought one pair from ebay and ordered another from NZNature - however as they haven't arrived yet I am slghtly hesitant to recommend them! I also 'cheated' and took out the removable insoles from some Ugg 'Canaan' boots (no longer made) which I swap around. I have a feeling Kiwi Sheepskin may sell insoles too, and I believe there is another Australian site, Mortels Sheepskin Company
http://www.sheepskinfactory.com.au who sell the ones I bought from ebay which are quite good.

Hope this helps - if and when I receive my NZ Nature order, I'll update you.

Good luck!

Hi everyone

i ordered a pair of high stingers for my daughter on Sunday so I'm hoping they will arrive before Christmas. Got a email from puddlebeach today to say that they have been sent and would take between 10 - 24 working days so I hope it will be 10 and not 24. Will let you all know when they arrive and what they are like. Would love to have ordered another pair for myself but funds wouldn't run to that.

Hi everyone

i ordered a pair of high stingers for my daughter on Sunday so I'm hoping they will arrive before Christmas. Got a email from puddlebeach today to say that they have been sent and would take between 10 - 24 working days so I hope it will be 10 and not 24. Will let you all know when they arrive and what they are like. Would love to have ordered another pair for myself but funds wouldn't run to that.

I've ordered a pair of Brontes from them too - got the same email as you did so fingers crossed we'll be getting them very soon!

How do the Emu Uggs compare to Deckers Uggs anyone know?

Hi Madge, I agree with Mam. Emu Stingers feel really sumptuous, but I found the heels to be so loose I walked right out of them in my regular shoes size (4) and the size down was just too snug for comfort, I felt my feet were over the edge of the sole, if you know what I mean! Deckers are also lloe on my heels, but their classic style isn't as loose as the Emus - wouldn't reccomend Deckers tall for people with wide calves, would suggest they stick with the short length or go for an adjustable style.

Hope this helps!

Update: Just to say thanks to everyone on this thread. My boots came from QVC (£110 per pair + postage). OH's were on waitlist. So I totted up the cost on Puddlebeach £60 per pr) + OH's which were £10 cheaper. Added on the postage from Oz, the postage from QVC + postage back to QVC for return, and guess wot - saved £40 !!!

So, returned mine to QVC and ordered for me and OH from Oz :1:

Thanks for all your help. Shall certainly be shopping there again.

Pauline x

Who is The Courier

UPS has been trying to deliver a package for me so I am wondering who Pebble Beach use - can anyone who has used them remember?

Thanks

Bet

Hi all, first post, love this forum. Just wanted to say thanks for the Puddlebeach recommendation. Couldn't believe their prices compared to QVC. Ordered a pair of mini style uggs around 40 euro (i'm in Dublin) including postage. Hard to beat!

Hi all, first post, love this forum. Just wanted to say thanks for the Puddlebeach recommendation. Couldn't believe their prices compared to QVC. Ordered a pair of mini style uggs around 40 euro (i'm in Dublin) including postage. Hard to beat!

Yoo Hoo BSJ & welcome to the forum from a fellow Dubliner :1:

My Emus from Puddle Beach arrived today and I have to say they're absolutely ruddy brilliant!!!!!!

I'd also ordered some Emu Hi Brontes from an English site, but they've gone back as they're suede lined with merino wool, rather than the twin-faced sheepskin that the Stingers (which is why they're comparable with Decker Uggs apparently).

I'm definitely buying from Puddle Beach again - I think it was 8 days delivery - and these are fantastic boots! It feels like I'm walking on air!!

Latest posts

Back