Emu TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sounds fab,Bella & you didn't get stung by Customs,did you?

Hi Marzy,

I've had two pairs so far and never had to pay any taxes or anything else on top of what i paid to puddlebeach. I'm thinking of getting another pair as we speak... trying to resist.....

BB

Hi Marzy,

I've had two pairs so far and never had to pay any taxes or anything else on top of what i paid to puddlebeach. I'm thinking of getting another pair as we speak... trying to resist.....

BB

Thanks for that,BB though we tend to get stung more often over here,worse luck!!

Sounds fab,Bella & you didn't get stung by Customs,did you?

Not yet, I haven't! :53:

My regular RM postie brought them. On the customs label, the company had put the value as 40 Aussie dollars and ticked the 'gift' box. I wouldn't be surprised if I get an invoice later on but let's hope not, hey?

I've just really bashed the old credit card and ordered some more Stinger boots from Puddle Beach for my two youngest kids and my mum. I would have got some for my eldest and Mr Bella2B but they both said, when they tried on my boots, that it was like walking on a mouse :33::12:

Ho hum!

I believe if you were going to get hit, you would have had to pay before you got the item, postie is not allowed to hand over without payment.

That has been my experience in the past both work and personal

I believe if you were going to get hit, you would have had to pay before you got the item, postie is not allowed to hand over without payment.

That has been my experience in the past both work and personal

Cool! Thanks for that! It makes the boots even more of a huge bargain then!

xx

It was me who recomended Puddlebeach and I am so relieved everyone is happy with their Emu's!!
I have never paid customs charges and am waiting for my (ahem) 4th pair!!
Also meant to mention before the cleaner they sell is really good too!

It was me who recomended Puddlebeach and I am so relieved everyone is happy with their Emu's!!
I have never paid customs charges and am waiting for my (ahem) 4th pair!!
Also meant to mention before the cleaner they sell is really good too!

You're a star!

I wish I'd known about the cleaner - I've just ordered the Ugg set from Cloggs at £19.99 (which was the cheapest I found on the net) but Puddle Beach probably do it cheaper still??

Can someone tell me the difference please between the EMU and JUMBO ranges apart from the cost.

I like the look of the shark lo's. Anyone got these?

I also have unfeasibly large calves and 'fankles' my OH's name for my fat ankles:20:. Still if they dont fit my DD will probably nab them.

My daughters emus (Christmas pressie) arrived on Monday took 5 working days and they are wonderful. So soft and warm, and no I didn't get caught with customs. Royal Mail delivery. Really Really pleased.

My UGGS arrived on Monday too, also five days delivery, and a blimming great!

I am chuffed to bits - not had them off me feet almost!

Perfect for trudging around CentreParcs.

And the instructions say not to wear socks - they are so comfortable!!!

Can someone tell me the difference please between the EMU and JUMBO ranges apart from the cost.

I like the look of the shark lo's. Anyone got these?

I also have unfeasibly large calves and 'fankles' my OH's name for my fat ankles:20:. Still if they dont fit my DD will probably nab them.

Erm - ok - this is how I understand it - from what I've read on other sites..

The Uggs that most people think are the real thing are made by Deckers - Deckers have the logo with a big G in the middle (ie uGg).

It's also a generic name for this type of boot, so both Emu and Jumbo ranges are both classified as Uggs.

The best quality Uggs are made from twin faced sheepskin (so it's sheep 'leather' on one side and the other is the sheep's wooly coat) - ie Deckers, Jumbo and the Stinger range from Emu.

Emu also do the Bronte range which are made from merino wool stitched onto suede, so they are slightly cheaper.

I think......please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

PS I found the Emu Hi Brontes too tight for my fat calves. The Hip Tie Brontes are far better as they're open down one side and you tie them up with the ribbons so they're adjustable.

HTH

Erm - ok - this is how I understand it - from what I've read on other sites..

The best quality Uggs are made from twin faced sheepskin (so it's sheep 'leather' on one side and the other is the sheep's wooly coat) - ie Deckers, Jumbo and the Stinger range from Emu.

Emu also do the Bronte range which are made from merino wool stitched onto suede, so they are slightly cheaper.

I think......please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

PS I found the Emu Hi Brontes too tight for my fat calves. The Hip Tie Brontes are far better as they're open down one side and you tie them up with the ribbons so they're adjustable.

HTH

Fantastic, thanks for the info Bella. I followed your link to west-way and love the hip tie boots, now I need to decide on the colour probably will be black, these will be ideal for me, lucky you getting a discount on top...blimey indeed.

Also a great big hand to lemonsqueezy for the puddlebeach info and to baxterbailey for bringing it up in the thread.

I received my black stinger lo's today!!!! Pure joy and great service from puddlebeach. As Im usually 5.5 I ordered a size 5 and they were fine as no need to wear winter socks (if you do like to wear cosy socks, better to round up).
I cant believe QVC are selling them for £99+pp mine were £49+£6.95pp Ordered them on sunday and they came today, good packaging and a nice cotton bag to keep them in or to use as a shopper. No duty to pay as they had been sent with the gift box ticked and a value of 50AUD written on the parcel.
V comfy and not so much like walking on a mouse more like a fat chinchilla :4:

Thanks folks

I have just bought a pair of hip button Emus in chestnut from Amazon for £64.99 free delivery. They came yesterday and I love them. Bit more stylish than the plain ones and they are sooo cosy. Also I went a size down (6 instead of 7) and they fit perfectly!

Just bought some Chocolate Stinger Lo Emus because of your recommendations :)

thank you ~ hope I get them before Christmas :D

Mine just arrived this morning, not hit by customs either (i'm in Dublin), had gift and 50 aud on customs label, at first thought they were a bit big, but have them on now and am getting used to them, have never worn uggs before! Very warm and cosy. I got thredbo ugg boots, slightly different to the traditional looking Uggs. Mine worked out at 42 euro delivered, 7 working days from Australia to Ireland. Delighted.:1:

Latest posts

Back