Gardening, Beds, Gardening, Beds zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think we've reached rock bottom now, when gardening and beds (and wasn't there a bed tsv last week ?) are alternated on a Saturday, but hey ho we've got YET ANOTHER beauty product tsv to look forward to at 9 pm.

Its abysmal.
Well, to be fair, with all that gardening, we're going to need a lie down on a nice comfy bed and SPF while we're outside and serums to repair all that damage to our skin 😂😂😂

There’s a massive Buddha head ornament they are trying to flog as I type … I love Buddha ornaments but it’s a monstrosity in my eyes .. and as soon as a presenter says “I’m not going to lie “ my BS radar sits up … horrible just horrible .. Garden ornament

There’s a massive Buddha head ornament they are trying to flog as I type … I love Buddha ornaments but it’s a monstrosity in my eyes .. and as soon as a presenter says “I’m not going to lie “ my BS radar sits up … horrible just horrible .. Garden ornament

All I need is some salt to kill all the flowers and weeds. For good. Do the beauty stuffs do that? Might be tempted, with £5.95 postage.

I think we've reached rock bottom now, when gardening and beds (and wasn't there a bed tsv last week ?) are alternated on a Saturday, but hey ho we've got YET ANOTHER beauty product tsv to look forward to at 9 pm.

Its abysmal.
Someone at QVC must have a 'crush' on that tall bloke with the beard who's often on the gardening shows. Not Jackson, but the one we have seen for months now, posing towards the camera looking sulky. Michael Perry's ... that's right.

I bought one a couple of years ago, thinking it was an easy fix, (I'm rubbish at being patient) but there's a lot of 'standing about' while the burn 'takes'. Whereas a spray weedkiller is a quick szzuuuzh and onto the next one.

Was thinking of pointing that out to hubby
If you test drive it please let us know just how you get on
I won't be buying it, but I may search for my ancient Black and Decker electric paint stripper, which seems to do the same thing. I've even got a paraffin one somewhere, and a gas canister one.

BTW you are supposed to do it fairly quickly the first time, just to scorch the plant, as otherwise it takes a long time because of the water inside the leaves.

This dries it out, then you do it again a week later and it quickly burns away.

I won't be buying it, but I may search for my ancient Black and Decker electric paint stripper, which seems to do the same thing. I've even got a paraffin one somewhere, and a gas canister one.

BTW you are supposed to do it fairly quickly the first time, just to scorch the plant, as otherwise it takes a long time because of the water inside the leaves.

This dries it out, then you do it again a week later and it quickly burns away.
Don’t do what Will said use on decking 🤭🙄😉

Wasn’t there an article in the newspapers recently about someone who burnt their fence and shed down and narrowly missed their house using on of these?

Latest posts

Back