George simonton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, he is a bit scary looking (understatement of the year! lol) but he always comes across as very polite & pleasant I think!
Very pricey though for bog-standard cotton shirts & what is basically a glorified long-sleeved t-shirt! (I quite liked the brown one but 40 quid, no way, not in blinkin' polyester!) :(

I've got about 4 of his (evening) tops and they're all well made and fit well - I usually get complimentary remarks made when wearing them. I've waited & have bought all of them when they were in clearance at about £20 - 25 each which I think is good value (take a chance on my size or colour not being available I know) - I wouldn't pay the full price though as they are a bit dear.
RG

I actually liked that shirt and thought it looked well and good for a dressy type shirt though it wold not be for me as am a messy pup and I would end up with, food, tea, or cofee o h sleeves.

NOW WE KNOW !!!! The fascinators are all designed and made by Beth the model !!!!!

Did you just make that up Brissles? :wonder2:

There was nothing wrong with them as fascinators, some of them were very nice, just putting one with a thick pair of brown trousers & a leopard print top looked kinda odd! lol

excuse me, what is a fascinator ?

An headpiece alternative to a hat, worn to weddings, race meetings etc.! Sit more to one side of the head, attached by a comb, clip or similar & fashioned from lace, feathers, flowers, anything really! lol
Some are quite plain, others seriously OTT & great if you can make your own, as they cost a fortune for what they are! :)

Did you just make that up Brissles? :wonder2:

There was nothing wrong with them as fascinators, some of them were very nice, just putting one with a thick pair of brown trousers & a leopard print top looked kinda odd! lol

No, no, I did'nt make it up !! Pippa brought it to everyone's attention during the 1 - 2 hour, AND a T caller suggested that Beth have her own hour, poor old George looked totally left out !

He reminds me of the big tall lady that was in the Golden Girls and Barry Manilow lol

Agree re the prices of his clothes, but he does seem like such a genuine (if scary looking) chap. He does seem to genuinely care about his t-callers when they ring in, and seems very kindly.

I can't take my eyes off him when he's on. Seems pleasant but so unreal - what is he made from? He's like a cross between plastc and foam rubber.

He reminds me of the big tall lady that was in the Golden Girls and Barry Manilow lol

O/T - There used to be a canard that Bea Arthur (the tall one from the "Golden Girls") was actually a man in drag. Not true, of course, but the story ran for a while

I think Mr S has had one face lift too many. Poor man.

Latest posts

Back