How many Kipling Bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YORKO

Registered Shopper
The presenter has just said that she knows of someone who owns 470 plus Kipling Bags.

Now I like a nice bag as much as the next person but having seen these bags so many times on screen (dont own one myself) they all look a bit samey and I cant believe that most of the 470 dont look very much alike. I know they do lots of styles but as I said very samey.

Just my opinion of course :tongue:

They must buy one of every colour in virtually every style! If they kept them for all for 4 years, they'd only get to use each bag 3 times! Insane! :mysmilie_854:

um...! well I fell off the wagon and ordered the Kerrie in Berry Purple..I'm a purple girl (to paraphrase our lovely Jill..ahem..!) However, my excuse is that I'm owed a belated birthday present from someone so if I like this bag, I'll be holding out my mitt for the dibs! I have maybe half a dozen of them, and I can't ever envisage owning 470 of ANYTHING!

Imagine if the owner of those 470 Kipling bags flogged them on Ebay for a tenner each - that nearly £5,000! Crumbs I could have a pretty darn good holiday on that.

who owns 470 plus Kipling Bags
A poor soul who needs help!

27 is away backpacking & wants a lightweight bag so I've just been looking at Kipling bags on eBay.
... aha ha ha ha They're right cards some of those eBay sellers lol

um...! well I fell off the wagon and ordered the Kerrie in Berry Purple..I'm a purple girl (to paraphrase our lovely Jill..ahem..!) However, my excuse is that I'm owed a belated birthday present from someone so if I like this bag, I'll be holding out my mitt for the dibs! I have maybe half a dozen of them, and I can't ever envisage owning 470 of ANYTHING!

Ooh, I loved the look of that one too BM, in the same colourway! I hope we get the Berry Purple purses/wallets over here soon, they've got them in the States......! :thinking:

p.s. I own precisely two Kipling bags....& one purse.....but then, unlike most women, I don't have the 'handbag gene' so unlikely to ever get to 470 of anything! LOL

I've got 5 inc a holdall and a couple of purses but all bought from the Kipling outlet at Bicester quite some time ago.

I have one, it was a TSV some years ago. It was exclusively for QVC it was said, so like most "made for QVC" it lacked some things. I found out that it had no phone or pen holders that most of the other bags (not made for QVC ) have. I kept it because I found it very light and could not be bothered of all the rigmarole of packing and taking it to the post office.
Then I ordered the first leather TSV bag, but I sent that straight back because I did not think it was worth the money.
I do not want to buy any more because my other half says that my Fairfax looks like a toiletry bag :sad:
I still pick them up in shops to look at them, but he cannot understand why they cost so much.........to tell you the truth, I don't either.

Imagine if the owner of those 470 Kipling bags flogged them on Ebay for a tenner each - that nearly £5,000! Crumbs I could have a pretty darn good holiday on that.

Never mind a holiday, if she didn't spend her money on 470 Kipling bags in the first place, she could have bought herself a brand new car!!! (Say, each bag costing around £40 on average).

I love handbags and will admit to having too many but I've got nowhere near 470!! I might well have 40 and I openly admit I need another like a hole in the head.

I have a few different "makes" and I do own three Kipling bags but only one is a handbag. The other two are a bag for my netbook and work stuff and an overnight bag. Oh now I do have a coin purse too. My handbag is the small cross body Eldorado. I don't remember the last time I used it tho.

I love a kipling bag.They suit my needs and suit them so much I don't think I own another brand.

That said I must have 20-30 ish...definitely no more.I also go through stages where I like some styles over others so I'll ebay the ones I'm not using/not liking anymore.I find you get a good price for them on ebay.

I do not understand how anyone can have 470.I have not even bought one for a while as I think they're becoming a considered purchase.Plus I agree they're all getting a bit samey.I'm waiting for a new wave of stock to come in.I haven't even watched any of the kipling shos this weekend which is rare for me.

The presenter has just said that she knows of someone who owns 470 plus Kipling Bags.

Now I like a nice bag as much as the next person but having seen these bags so many times on screen (dont own one myself) they all look a bit samey and I cant believe that most of the 470 dont look very much alike. I know they do lots of styles but as I said very samey.

Just my opinion of course :tongue:
She will not be using many of those bags each year ,even if she uses a different one everyday, would she? I would like to know where she stores them. Like you said, so many of them look similar to one another. It is her money and if they give her happiness, fair enough and all that, but, I feel very sorry for this person:sad:

Never mind a holiday, if she didn't spend her money on 470 Kipling bags in the first place, she could have bought herself a brand new car!!! (Say, each bag costing around £40 on average).

What, like this one !!!!

I seem to have 470 of conditioners in my "spare" "present" cupboard. As i use all the shampoo, and very naughtily
don@t use the conditoner, so hence i have loads left :glass:

I seem to have 470 of conditioners in my "spare" "present" cupboard. As i use all the shampoo, and very naughtily
don@t use the conditoner, so hence i have loads left :glass:

I seldom use a conditioner Sparkly, my hair's soft enough as it is! And so is my head some would say! :giggle:

I seldom use a conditioner Sparkly, my hair's soft enough as it is! And so is my head some would say! :giggle:

Same here! It weighs my hair down and it's far shiner and bouncier without it!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Same here! It weighs my hair down and it's far shiner and bouncier without it!

My mum has never used a conditioner in her life and has the most beautiful hair. It's one of those things we never knew we needed invented by the beauty industry again. I doubt if my Nana had even heard of conditioner!!

Apologies,.phone is quoting rather than editing!

Latest posts

Back