Ijoy Ride

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

goodness Dazzler you'll be worn to a shadow afrer all that exercise :11: ..if you're at a loose end for an hour you can always come round here and cut our grass :54::54:, sure I saw a tiger prowling in there this morning!
where was the chicken from?

No thnaks Fairynuff am shattered after cutting our grass, it was not high jsut flipping hard to cut as loads and loads of land and small house lol,and all on a slope, nothing is easy here!!!

the chicken was from Morrisons its stunk to high heaven, the date was 14th May and hubby says "I told you its best if I buy the chicken on the day rather then you store it in the fridge" I said "Oh get lost at the end of theday why have a date on it if its going to go off before that date!"

now who's being silly? :52: The grass might be as high as an elephant's eye but not quite tall enough to hide a giraffe! :54::54:

My grass was not tall just take ages to cut it as so much of it lol. Saw plenty of foxes though. Then my mobile rang and the time I got to it its topped so I carried on cutting and the damm thing went again I got to it its stopped, so i switched it off lol. Roll on my IJoy!!!

Last edited:
No thnaks Fairynuff am shattered after cutting our grass, it was not high jsut flipping hard to cut as loads and loads of land and small house lol,and all on a slope, nothing is easy here!!!

the chicken was from Morrisons its stunk to high heaven, the date was 14th May and hubby says "I told you its best if I buy the chicken on the day rather then you store it in the fridge" I said "Oh get lost at the end of theday why have a date on it if its going to go off before that date!"

hope he didn't say "I told you so" or he won't even be getting egg on toast for his dinner! Sorry Michael, hope you've got the sense to bite your tongue!:21:

hope he didn't say "I told you so" or he won't even be getting egg on toast for his dinner! Sorry Michael, hope you've got the sense to bite your tongue!:21:

He has Fairynuff, he came in and said he was starving whats for dinner, I just gave him one look lol, then he said wow you worked hard on that grass sweetheart ( creep! he said no wonder you look so good). he had Turkey I got that out the fridge and the date on that was fine and was vacumed packed and was lovely so we had that, cooked while I did the garden. egg on toast tomorrow maybe lol.

oh Dazzler, they delivered it to me by mistake :( but don't worry; i'll ride it round to your place. yeehaaa

ohhh er have you had ago mrsjames and mounted it .......................:11:

Look forward to seeing you soon, but dont come in fleaflops and kaftan its far to hot for those....

I think (hope) it'll be tomorrow :54:

Shall we take bets? :22:

Yes lets take bets. I bet it will arrive either Friday or Monday. Or basically a day when I aint in! What do you think? If Mrsjames is bringing it it it will take two weeks for her to unravel her kaftan thats got stuck in the saddle! And then another week to search up for her fleaflops that fell off along the way.

Latest posts

Back