is anyone staying up/looking forward/gonna purchase the kipling tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Awww sweetie. I'm so sorry to have spoiled the surprise! :flower:

I'll just have to imagine instead. But not for very long cos even imagining wearing branding can make me feel a bit nauseous and panicky. :eek: (I know, I'm so odd!)

I have a nightmare with sportswear as you can imagine!:D

lol :giggle: you certainly have a fab sense of humour L A'k!!! xxxx:flower:

true L A'k! qvc viewing is just for laughs these days...:angel::flower: xxxx

I hate Kipling bags,the original styles at least.However,in the last couple of years the design team have really stepped up their game and there are some really nice things in the range.

I hate the logo,I hate the Rudyard Kipling association.What I do really like are the zips,but woman cannot live on zips alone,lol.

I think the TSV is a nice one for the hard-core fans.

I hate Kipling bags,the original styles at least.However,in the last couple of years the design team have really stepped up their game and there are some really nice things in the range.

I hate the logo,I hate the Rudyard Kipling association.What I do really like are the zips,but woman cannot live on zips alone,lol.

I think the TSV is a nice one for the hard-core fans.

I like the zips. The zips do not offend me. :D

Just had a look and I think it's just a reincarnation of the Murph bag, with the addition of a detachable shoulder strap.

The Murph was an excellent bag, I had one in black and I'm loving this one in the pink print but as I don't have a QVC account anymore there's no fear of spending my pennies on it lol!

I really fancy the purple print, but as I'm fairly new to Kipling and I'm trying to sweet talk my OH into going to Bicester village at the weekend I'm not sure what to do (I'd rather be able to see and feel the bag before buying as I don't really know what to expect from the basic range...

Does anybody know, bhy any chance, what kind of discounts are offered at the Kipling store at Bicester? :thinking2:

I want to like Kipling because some of the styles look practical for my lifestyle, and some of the colours are hard to find in bags - and being able to wash the fabric ones is great.

However I have a total aversion to anything so well branded as to be instantly recognisable as "a whatever" so Kiplings and Radleys are out for me.

I don't know why, I just have an almost physical "Ugh!" reaction to anything to wear that is heavily logoed or that has that instant brand recognition factor.

Scrub that "almost" - it is a physical reaction.

I'm a weirdo huh? :D

** Sits on the Weirdo bench with Love A'kin **
I detest branded goods unless they are cars or washing machines or the like.
I love slightly quirky stuff and like to be 'different' from the crowd. I would be horrified if someone could point at something I was wearing and identify it's provenance. I am uniquely me.:hi:

I really like this bag, it would be a perfect work bag for me. It looks similar in size to my current fave the Delta/Defea, but with a division of the large compartment, (which was my only criticism of the D/D, as once something goes in there, it's lost for weeks!). I still have an unused D/D in Jazzy Blue, sitting in my wardrobe so I do not need this bag - but I really want the purple one - Farters please help!

Consider myself a hardcore kipling customer - but I don't want this one.Looks too much like a follo - although I had a second rethink when murph was metioned! it does look like a murph with a strap and thats a nice bag.

I automatically picked up my phone at 7.03 am to order it and then put the phone down.QVC rely on people buying tsv's just becuase they are fans,whether they REALLY want it or not.And I don't! gonna save my pennies for something in escape grey with a decent cross the body strap - the diagonal strap really,really puts me off this.

I really like this bag, it would be a perfect work bag for me. It looks similar in size to my current fave the Delta/Defea, but with a division of the large compartment, (which was my only criticism of the D/D, as once something goes in there, it's lost for weeks!). I still have an unused D/D in Jazzy Blue, sitting in my wardrobe so I do not need this bag - but I really want the purple one - Farters please help!

I can't help - I want the purple. It's been in my basket and out, in my basket and out, in out in out. I'm just going to go to work and it will be sold - that will make the decision for me.

Too late came the fart! I've ordered the purple, and I will auction my blue defea to offset the cost.
I used to have Murph in a couple of colours and that was also a fab bag - but it needed a long strap. I think this TSV is the Kipling bag I would have designed for myself, it seems to tick all my boxes.

I was debating the purple print or the magnetic purple - but I'm determined not to buy.I get swept along with all the hype and all the shows and I know when I get it home I won't like the long strap.

I really fancy the purple print, but as I'm fairly new to Kipling and I'm trying to sweet talk my OH into going to Bicester village at the weekend I'm not sure what to do (I'd rather be able to see and feel the bag before buying as I don't really know what to expect from the basic range...

Does anybody know, bhy any chance, what kind of discounts are offered at the Kipling store at Bicester? :thinking2:

SS I have been there a few times and purchased a couple of bags and they had quite substantial reductions, but I think it depends when you go. I also purchased one of the Kipling suitcases, it was only about £55, I was well pleased with that as I had been after it for ages but everytime I went to Bicester it was more expensive, so I snapped it up when I saw it.

I go to an outlet in portsmouth and the reductions and stock levels vary hugely. I got a monkey shaped backpack there for a tenner, i think it had been about 40 quid proper price, then last time I went there was only a few quid off.
I really like the tsv, have gone for it in pink and purple solid...was only going to get one but couldn't make up my mind which so DH made it up for me..."get both" he said...i love that man!

Latest posts

Back