JR's Teef!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pinkpussycat

Meeoow....
On Q's homepage today there is an ad running for Saturday Night Gifting with Miss Piggy and her gnashers have definately been photoshopped imo....or has she gifted herself with a set of veneers?? :wonder:

No idea about the ad as i havent noticed. Since you have raised it, Julias teeth/mouth remind me of Delia Smiths!! Typical - i cant find a pic of Delia with her mouth open!!

Last edited:
image.jpg

Oh pusskins put yer specs on!

No Burlz I am deffo right on this one. I have a thing about gnashers and always notice them and Piggy's top set are not that nice and certainly not that even. Btw hon I don't wear goggs and if I did certainly wouldn't stupidly perch them on the end of me hooter a la Roberts. :smirk:

i agree - her teeth aren't very good. definitely a new row of tombstones in that pic. either that or the pic's photoshopped.

I've got a thing about teeth too and can usually instantly spot if someone has swapped to plastic, but I must admit looking at that pic she looks the same. I'll have a proper look next time she's presenting. I'd much rather teeth were imperfect (But clean and looked after!) than American fake looking. It removes all character and looks ridiculous, totally fake and is very ageing imo.

Just had a good look and they look the same to me. Will have a closer look when she's on later.

Ppc those cats look adorable in their Santa hats

I've got a thing about teeth too and can usually instantly spot if someone has swapped to plastic, but I must admit looking at that pic she looks the same. I'll have a proper look next time she's presenting. I'd much rather teeth were imperfect (But clean and looked after!) than American fake looking. It removes all character and looks ridiculous, totally fake and is very ageing imo.
I agree with you about all the perfect, glaringly white fake looking choppers on tv but I do think a bit of careful dental work can enhance most people and in some cases completely transform a person in the facial area, :wink: Cheryl Cole being one of them. I saw Piggy on the Emu show yesterday and she still had her usual uneven gnashers so I do think photoshopping has been liberally used in this case, but at least Q haven't used her profile mugshot which must be 10 years out of date.

watching her now and the teeth look the same but her face is looking much fuller lately.

I agree with you about all the perfect, glaringly white fake looking choppers on tv but I do think a bit of careful dental work can enhance most people and in some cases completely transform a person in the facial area, :wink: Cheryl Cole being one of them. I saw Piggy on the Emu show yesterday and she still had her usual uneven gnashers so I do think photoshopping has been liberally used in this case, but at least Q haven't used her profile mugshot which must be 10 years out of date.

I think it is more the angle that the photograph is taken:thinking: I have never seen her in a smile like that.

Well that's it confirmed. Just caught Piggy giving the teef an airing with a big grin at the end of the LG show, the top set are larger and much more even now so definately veneers. I have no problem with this btw, I was just making an observation that's all. Much fatter chops now as well which could just be weight gain....or (look away now Gobby) the dreaded fillers?? :bandit:

I'm all for people having their teeth done - nowt worst then 'orrible looking gnashers - but that doesn't mean having a gob full of massive veneers that look like car headlamps. :talking:

I thought The same thing myself some time ago but put it down to my imagination as none of the super sleuths on here had made a comment. However, there is definitely something different about her mouth. If you really listen to her, she speaks much more carefully and precisely, just like someone getting used to new teeth! Have a listen next time she is on.

just seen the pic again - the hair is only chin length.. ?

Latest posts

Back