Judith Williams TSV Mon 12th Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the rose oil sounds interesting. looks like it may be an expensive week, this followed by a tig TSV... but do i really need either? darn tooting i do! lol

Thanks SCW and Tabatha :handshake:. I generally only use Phytomineral and had thought that if it was Life Long Beauty or one of the other ranges she does I'd pass, but this looks really quite good. I'm not a separate neck/decollette cream person (haven't the time or inclination to faff about opening multiple jars :grin:) but I've discovered that the Phytomineral neck and decollette cream serves grand as a general/facial moisturiser, so this might be a go-er after all :sweat: :giggle:. Can anybody who's used both Phytomineral and Life Long Beauty give me any thoughts on comparison? MTIA :handshake:

Has anyone had an email inviting to pre-order? If so, I'd appreciate a link so I can get in early too. :handshake:

the rose oil sounds interesting. looks like it may be an expensive week, this followed by a tig TSV... but do i really need either? darn tooting i do! lol

No, be honest, you don't need it; you want it! And what's wrong with that? Sometimes I wish I was more like you; I have to need something before I will buy it.

No, be honest, you don't need it; you want it! And what's wrong with that? Sometimes I wish I was more like you; I have to need something before I will buy it.
how about we meet somewhere in the middle? i really need to learn how to need it and you want to learn how to want it... basically together we are perfect lol
i am trying to be better when it comes to handbags, i didnt buy the last tig TSV and regretted not getting a white bag then so when the new lot arrived in august i ordered a grey bag straight away, now it has been reduced fgs! i can never win lol

Thanks for that Bluebell. But, when I click on link says "this video is private" :doh:

Same for me! Does anyone know the sizes of the products in this TSV? I'm guessing 15ml eye cream, that's pretty standard for the range I think. From the pics Tabatha found the neck and decollete pot looks smaller than the Protective face cream but looking on the QVC website they look like regular stock items that are both 100ml?

unlike some, her sizes are always generous though arent they? :happy:

Absolutely, her standard sizes are bigger than the supersizes offered by many other ranges! If your skin gets on with it - as mine happily does - I think Judith Williams' products constitute fantastic value for money :clapping:

Latest posts

Back