Julia at Wedding

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think Jill Franks looks seriously overdressed - if a guest showed up like that at my wedding I'd put her on stage as a go-go dancer. I think Julia would look ok if she had different shoes on and I think the girl on the other side of her looks lovely.

would someone tell me who dickie is please?

even the dreaded toe posts would have looked better. if JR does have something wrong with her feet, i can't believe she wouldn't tell us. we have to hear everything else about herself.

even the dreaded toe posts would have looked better. if JR does have something wrong with her feet, i can't believe she wouldn't tell us. we have to hear everything else about herself.
Dickie is just someone who just to work behind the scenes, and they must have kept in touch :grin:

She does tell us that she had polio as a child, that she has high insteps and has dancers feet.
Also that none of her family will go shoe shopping with her, as she's so difficult whilst buying footwear.

Well it hardly covers itself in glory does it?

However I said it was a personal thing. I fully appreciate that other people value it, that was exactly the point I was making. Some of those who do believe in it aren't allowed to participate.

So I don't see the reason for you being so snotty. Congrats on your 37 year marriage. Long may it continue. Be thankful you were allowed to have one!

Ok, cat amongst the pigeons here...

It is blindingly obvious to me that Jill Franks was a 'proper' wedding guest (she did always seem to be really close to him) whilst Ali K and Julia just turned up to say congrats and had a snap taken.

Am I seriously the only person that has sussed that?! :confused:

I think Jill looks ****** gorgeous and judging by the 'proper' wedding pic she is not out of place at all.

Yes Julia and Ali look awful, but they weren't guests.

:D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

However I said it was a personal thing. I fully appreciate that other people value it, that was exactly the point I was making. Some of those who do believe in it aren't allowed to participate.

So I don't see the reason for you being so snotty. Congrats on your 37 year marriage. Long may it continue. Be thankful you were allowed to have one!

Leaving out the marriage, just concentrating on the fantasy wedding of a Burly Bear............... You'd have convulsions with the mortals messing up your stylish occasion with naff shoes, streaky fake tans and no appreciation of the well chosen menu.

It is blindingly obvious to me that Jill Franks was a 'proper' wedding guest (she did always seem to be really close to him) whilst Ali K and Julia just turned up to say congrats and had a snap taken.

I think Jill looks ****** gorgeous and judging by the 'proper' wedding pic she is not out of place at all.

That would make sense only for the "didn't have time to change shoes" statement.

I must remember to be very thankful, Ive had three :wink:

Why would anyone drive to Warwickshire just to say congrats? She had made hotel reservations, but then what would I know? I never do social occasions.

Latest posts

Back