Julia at Wedding

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maybe she had not planned to go because she was working late, and was on her way home, when the others persuaded her to come anyway and Julia popped in to wish the couple and got a snap taken with the couple and friends.
I really think that Julia has some problem with her feet, because she is most comfortable wearing her toe-posts and she wears boots at other times:think:
JF does look nice, but she is the only one " dressed up" in that group. Even Alison Keenan is under dressed.

Well no one made much of a effort really did they except to give her full credit JF. I would imagine though she felt very over dressed. Evem Ali K did not push the boat out which REALLY surprises me. Is that the bride in black:mysmilie_516:

Each to their own I suppose.

Oh heavens ! Just twigged who the happy couple were :giggle: Silly me :sad:

But even so Julia looked a right state.

Credit where credit is due, JF looks very nice indeed - that dress is very flapperesque, definitely the best dressed guest in the shot! Fab.

Well no one made much of a effort really did they except to give her full credit JF. I would imagine though she felt very over dressed. Evem Ali K did not push the boat out which REALLY surprises me. Is that the bride in black:mysmilie_516:

Each to their own I suppose.

I'm wondering why it's being called a wedding? I don't give a stuff whether it's a wedding, blessing, partnership ceremony or general knees up but I'm pedantic about accuracy :giggle:

Maybe she had not planned to go because she was working late, and was on her way home, when the others persuaded her to come anyway and Julia popped in to wish the couple and got a snap taken with the couple and friends.
I really think that Julia has some problem with her feet, because she is most comfortable wearing her toe-posts and she wears boots at other times:think:
JF does look nice, but she is the only one " dressed up" in that group. Even Alison Keenan is under dressed.
It was a lunchtime wedding in Stratford-upon-Avon so it couldn't have been a spur of the moment thing.

Hmmmmm....... goes to show, even THEY baulk at the idea of wearing qvc 'pingy' fashion outside of the studios !!!!! (apart from the Emu's of course) - and yet they expect US to wear it !!!!!

Hmmmmm....... goes to show, even THEY baulk at the idea of wearing qvc 'pingy' fashion outside of the studios !!!!! (apart from the Emu's of course) - and yet they expect US to wear it !!!!!
They would have all looked a jolly sight smarter if they had worn Q fashion rather than that assortment of dressing up box, hem-too-short-at-front horrors.

I'm wondering why it's being called a wedding? I don't give a stuff whether it's a wedding, blessing, partnership ceremony or general knees up but I'm pedantic about accuracy :giggle:

Indeed. It's a civil partnership. We (gay men) are not allowed to get married.

Funny to see even Dickie is doing the slightly-bent-leg-makes -me-look-thinner stance.

I assume she hasn't read about the woman who was prosecuted after crashing her car when her Ugg boot got stuck under one of the pedals.

I think it was that actual model - the button loops got caught in the pedals. wasn't she jailed?

Indeed. It's a civil partnership. We (gay men) are not allowed to get married.

Funny to see even Dickie is doing the slightly-bent-leg-makes -me-look-thinner stance.

I'll never be a bride either Burlz. I'll never wear emu/ugg or any other unflattering boots and that's an unbreakable vow.

I'll never be a bride either Burlz. I'll never wear emu/ugg or any other unflattering boots and that's an unbreakable vow.

I feel I should be more indignant about it but can't summon up the enthusiasm really. I think the whole institution has become a joke and i personally have no desire to buy into it. However it does mean a great deal to some gay couples and while ever it's referred to as "marriage" or a "wedding" when it isn't, it rather undermines the argument that we're not treated equally because everyone thinks we are.

Anyway, enough of that. I hope Dickie is very happy.

I only quoted Julia who said "the lovely Dickie was getting married"

I feel I should be more indignant about it but can't summon up the enthusiasm really. I think the whole institution has become a joke and i personally have no desire to buy into it. However it does mean a great deal to some gay couples and while ever it's referred to as "marriage" or a "wedding" when it isn't, it rather undermines the argument that we're not treated equally because everyone thinks we are.

Anyway, enough of that. I hope Dickie is very happy.

Honestly I have never personally known anyone who really cared about marriage, they wanted a wedding or in the case of one woman obsessed with wanting a baby. All credit to the couples who want to make a commitment but I do agree that marriage has been seriously devalued and it's a pity.
Richard and Luke looked great, all the best to them.

I only quoted Julia who said "the lovely Dickie was getting married"

Oh yes I know it was a quote. Not good at moving with the times is Julia. I wonder was she very impatient as a young woman with people who took a while to get used to decimal currency? I just have a hunch she was.

Latest posts

Back