Julia at Wedding

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've had one. 6 guests (under duress, we wanted none!), half hour in a registry office then straight on holiday is definitely the way forward for anti-social, anti-traditionalist free-thinkers ;) ha ha!!

Oh and I loathe other people's weddings with a passion!!! I avoid them like the plague. Am currently trying to get out of one next month. I barely know them. This is what makes it stupid :rolleyes:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Leaving out the marriage, just concentrating on the fantasy wedding of a Burly Bear............... You'd have convulsions with the mortals messing up your stylish occasion with naff shoes, streaky fake tans and no appreciation of the well chosen menu.

Don't....... I mean really. I have an aversion to pink cummerbunds aswell. (Don't tell Kim meddlebum)

Perhaps they were just invited to the evening? Sorry, I stand by my initial claim. There is no way they were part of the wedding party!! Ali K looking like that is the giveaway. As much as I love Julia, I wouldn't expect anything from her in the fashion department but Ali is always so smart....

Don't....... I mean really. I have an aversion to pink cummerbunds aswell. (Don't tell Kim meddlebum)

That hadn't occurred to me and I was happier that way. Blokes with over gelled hair and chicks with either limp yogi wand waves or flat to the skull straightened locks. I wonder would anyone have the balls to wear tacky B&W adornments to BurlyBear's (an updated Abigail's) Party.

Perhaps they were just invited to the evening? Sorry, I stand by my initial claim. There is no way they were part of the wedding party!! Ali K looking like that is the giveaway. As much as I love Julia, I wouldn't expect anything from her in the fashion department but Ali is always so smart....

That's not how it comes across on JR's blog.
http://blogs.qvcuk.com/julia_roberts/

Ok, cat amongst the pigeons here...

It is blindingly obvious to me that Jill Franks was a 'proper' wedding guest (she did always seem to be really close to him) whilst Ali K and Julia just turned up to say congrats and had a snap taken.

Am I seriously the only person that has sussed that?! :confused:

I think Jill looks ****** gorgeous and judging by the 'proper' wedding pic she is not out of place at all.

Yes Julia and Ali look awful, but they weren't guests.

:D

Capirossi, how do you know Jill was close to Dickie. And Julia was invited to the ceremony, she even said so on air, and where is the
proper picture ???

What I don't really understand is how come they were so late for the event, more so that they weren't even in time to check into the hotel before hand.
It wasn't as if Vanessa had given them the completely wrong postcode sending them to another town, just that the street number was incorrect.
So they must have ended up on the correct street, just in a slightly wrong location along the said road. After all Julia has sat nav and surely someone in the street would have known the whereabouts of the theatre. Also I would have thought there would have been brown signage to help visitors.
If they intended visiting the hotel before hand surely the problem finding the theatre would have happened following checking into their hotel room and any changing already done before hand.

What a ****** insult to turn up at someone's wedding,looking like that. J.F. looked fab she should give J.R. a few tips.

That's not how it comes across on JR's blog.
http://blogs.qvcuk.com/julia_roberts/

This explains it all, JF was already there, she had time to check in and wear proper clothes and make-up etc before going down for the ceremony, Julia, and Alison did not have time to get changed and rushed to participate in the wedding ceremony (which was important) thus the very casual attire........they were in travelling clothes, intending to change into glad rags but did not have the chance.

This explains it all, JF was already there, she had time to check in and wear proper clothes and make-up etc before going down for the ceremony, Julia, and Alison did not have time to get changed and rushed to participate in the wedding ceremony (which was important) thus the very casual attire........they were in travelling clothes, intending to change into glad rags but did not have the chance.

Doesn't make sense though, as Julia said she'd no time to change her shoes, so it sounded like she was ready for the wedding.
Anyway she still looked awful dressed as she was. But she must be happy with the way she looked or she wouldn't have posted
that picture on her blog. I think she has a lot lot of confidence in herself, which i did :confused:

Doesn't make sense though, as Julia said she'd no time to change her shoes, so it sounded like she was ready for the wedding.
Anyway she still looked awful dressed as she was. But she must be happy with the way she looked or she wouldn't have posted
that picture on her blog. I think she has a lot lot of confidence in herself, which i did :confused:

Even she must have realised that you do not go to a wedding in Emu boots:giggle:

Oh yes I know it was a quote. Not good at moving with the times is Julia. I wonder was she very impatient as a young woman with people who took a while to get used to decimal currency? I just have a hunch she was.

Oh I think JR is very much with the times - after all, unmarried couples with children in this country are almost overtaking married couples with children, and our Julia is very much in the first camp !

they all looked a bit tooooo casual tbh barring jill who looked "AMAZING"....lol. personally if thats what they all wore to the wdding they were very under dressed. maybe they did not take it seriously which is kind of sad!

Latest posts

Back