Julia's New Shoes!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bettyboo

Registered Shopper
She was wearing new shoes tonight in the OPI show. I couldn't quite believe it. It was a bit like the King's New Clothes. lol

I sort of want to take them off and hit her over the head with them she is annoying me so much tonight :angry:

She was wearing new shoes tonight in the OPI show. I couldn't quite believe it. It was a bit like the King's New Clothes. lol

She's probably lost loads of weight off her feet and needs to wear a size 1 now.:grin:

I know I couldn't believe it think it's their first outing tonight not seen them before.
During the DB coat TSV at midnight she still had on the toepost black wedges which looked really bad with the winter coats.
The wedges may be having an evening off tonight but the black markon boots have ventured back out this week.
Maybe she's road testing the new strappy gold additions in time for the BBC evening.

:thinking:

Shame she is still talking rubbish, she is driving me mad on the Decleor show, keeps saying things that are untrue!! The new cleanser doesn't have a toner in it Julia!!!!

I wonder did someone fling out the old faithful wedges? I have been known to do that if Mrs Bates refuses to part with a pair of birkies that I'm sick of seeing.

She drove me nuts last night about that Decleor handcream.

Mine, mine ,mine. What cartoon film was that with those seagulls in going ''mine mine mine'' all the time. Just like that.

She comes across as spoilt & selfish IMO:sad: Shes like the JLo of QVC

:puke:

What I find most irritating about JR is the false 'posh' voice she puts on. :down: Can't say I noticed her shoes...............................

Mine, mine ,mine. What cartoon film was that with those seagulls in going ''mine mine mine'' all the time. Just like that.

Finding Nemo.

Great way of selling something by screaming mine,mine,mine every two seconds.

On the OPI hour she was telling Julie to put her hand up if she wanted to say something !. Ok maybe they have known each other years and are great friends as JR is always quick to point out,but wouldn't it be great if they dished it out back to her.

Strange that she doesnt wear nicer shoes on air, I thought someone on here mentioned she had dodgy feet and struggled with shoes, but QVC stocks alot of brands where comfort is the key, ie Clarks etc. Surely she would be able to find something.

My wee sis has major trouble with shoes cos she has really narrow long feet, so when she finds a pair that fit and are comfy she tries to buy a couple to stock up.

Finding Nemo.

Great way of selling something by screaming mine,mine,mine every two seconds.

Thanks. I knew it was a Disney but couldn't remember which one.

Whatever its about time her Royal Highness was firmly sat on & made to realise that she is not irreplaceable:taphead:

Strange that she doesnt wear nicer shoes on air, I thought someone on here mentioned she had dodgy feet and struggled with shoes, but QVC stocks alot of brands where comfort is the key, ie Clarks etc. Surely she would be able to find something.

My wee sis has major trouble with shoes cos she has really narrow long feet, so when she finds a pair that fit and are comfy she tries to buy a couple to stock up.

When Julia was presenting a Clarks show recently she said that she had several pairs of Clarks shoes in her dressing room. It's just a shame she keeps them in her dressing room rather than wearing them.

I am sorry but I still can't see why anyone cares what shoes Julia is wearing. The OP said she was wearing new shoes which seemed to provoke more comments about her presenting skills. I just don't get it.

I am sorry but I still can't see why anyone cares what shoes Julia is wearing. The OP said she was wearing new shoes which seemed to provoke more comments about her presenting skills. I just don't get it.

It just amuses me that she presents footwear shows and raves about the product but any other time she's on air she always seems to wear the same pair of toe post wedges.

I've just always presumed that her toe posts wedges are just like her slippers.They're just what she wears around the building and get kicked on and off in her dressing room.I know myself,that once you've been in a place of employment for a long time - you can almost get too comfortable!!

She definitely owns a pair of Clarks shoes because she announced the fact when she presented them a few weeks ago. Think they were the auto bahn mary jane's.

I'm just pleased she changed her footwear. There was a man who demonstrated insoles years ago on QVC and had said wearing the same shoes all the time is bad for your foot health.

It wasn't until it was pointed out in another post about her feet looking like horses hooves when she wears those toe posts, I hadn't noticed until Saturday evening when she was doing the electronics hour. Also I think she needs some fashion advice (that isn't from Glen) as she had a dress on with black trousers and those ghastly toe posts.

bit off subject - but I recently read an article with a "foot expert" and they said that they would like sell by dates on birkenstocks - as they do go on forever......but the footbed can collect mould and the cup of the heel can wear down:down: