Kim & Co TSV Charity shop specials

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They should have slipped a sedative in Kim's elevenses, she is one giddy lady.....

It really is dreadful and very expensive. You can buy really nice stretch type blouses (not) like this in M&S and they're more than half the price. Plus they don't give you and everyone else a migraine looking at them. Joy kept tugging it down over her bum. Either it was too small or very short or both.

I like patterns but I've never bought K&C. The latest offerings are truly awful IMO.

I know she's irritating, but I can't help liking Kim. She's so enthusiastic and bubbly she gives me a chuckle. I bet she's really nice to know IRL......hiding!

I really like Kim but she doesn't half talk a lot of tosh. Still, if it sells her clothes, why not. I have quite a few Kim & Co things that look great but just recently the things have been horrible, really nasty patterns. The TSV is ghastly, that blue one with the wavy pattern was the worst. I wouldn't have taken it if it was free. Kim's always perfectly turned out and I don't think her hair is a wig, but so what if it is. If I needed to wear a wig I'd wear one.

CC

hair

If I knew the make and model, and it is a wig, I'd order it in a :heart:beat. x Snarly

I was wondering whether the barnet was a wig. I think it may be. Always looks perfect. Probably saves her a lot of time when she is jetting back and forth so often. No need to bother with a blow dry when you can just un-pack it from your case and give it a quick shake out!

Not seen the TSV today or any of the shows but I always think Kim looks fantastic- including her hair. Mine is clean, but I never get time to do much to it! As I said before many of her dresses are lovely. The tops less so, and the trousers are a no no for me but I really can't fault her frocks.

I hold my hand up, I have bought some of her tops in the past for work. They always washed well and they looked nice and fresh.
I continue to buy them for the same occasion and reasons DD, I bought another dress as well last night - but the TSV is flippin awful.

I have loads of Kim's stuff (might have mentioned that once or twice!!) but very few of the tops are suitable for wearing with a skirt as they are so long - it would be nice to have some slightly shorter.

I doubt they will make my local charity shop but maybe I can pick up a couple on that well known auction site in a few weeks!!

Even though I am a huge fan of Kim's clothes, I can't think of one TSV of hers that I have liked for years now.Whoever decides on the TSVs wants sacking.I have always agreed that some of her patterns are awful and these are particularly bad.Kim herself always looks lovely but I can't listen to her.If I ever watch the show, I mute it.

Which dress DebraJane. I really liked the stretch crepe shift dress.
I have the stretch crepe twist front dress in the Saphire with little flowers on and it's lovely so I ordered the black option. They are great with a jacket or smart plain cardi over the top.

I liked the look of the stretch crepe sleeveless dress, is that the one? It was a good price but I was a bit concerned that it wouldn't be forgiving with a few lumps and bumps. I'll wait and read the reviews first Tinks.

I had the soft touch long sleeve tunic last year, it looks nice with a big belt, and does wash well.

I have the stretch crepe twist front dress in the Saphire with little flowers on and it's lovely so I ordered the black option. They are great with a jacket or smart plain cardi over the top.

I liked the look of the stretch crepe sleeveless dress, is that the one? It was a good price but I was a bit concerned that it wouldn't be forgiving with a few lumps and bumps. I'll wait and read the reviews first Tinks.

Yes that was the one I liked. I've got her stretch crepe twist front dress. It's a very similar shape but perhaps more fitted around the hips. I have it in black and wear it for work week in and week out. It washes and wears well. The knot get a bit bobbly from wearing cardigans with it but the rest of the dress doesn't bobble. I have one of those shaver things for clothes that deals with the bobbly bits. I bought the same dress in cerise from the bay but haven't worn it yet.

I go up to a 3xl and don't get any cling factor. I'm a 20 top and 18 bottom. I could get in a smaller size but it might not drape/hang as well.

I'll watch the reviews too. I might have been tempted if there had been other colours. I never wear green or red in a block colour.

I've worked in a charity shop for nearly 15 years and we very rarely, (once in a blue moon) get Kim & Co donations.

Latest posts

Back