Kipling at 9p post and package

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I noticed that too SB, and almost thought about buying a Candy (I've had one for years and it's a perfect size for me) and it's at an anniversary price....but the reason it's at this reduced price is clearly because there are only two dismal* colours in stock!

Jude xx

* lilac or light blue

I like the Kipling Cobia which comes in carnation and purple , and its an anniversary price. It'd be good for work as im
trying to cut down what i carry to work. Then i have my breakfast, lunch and dinner to take sometimes also, so it
sometimes looks like i'm going to stay over lol

I love the ginowan ...but I vowed not to buy any more kiplings from QVC where I can get for the price of one of QVC's on Ebay.

Thanks Barble..I've had a look but nothing I want! I like the Bora but it's a shoulder bag and I prefer cross-body. However DD was in Bicester at the retail village yesterday and got me a Fairfax in purple for about £40 so I'm happy!

Thanks Barble..I've had a look but nothing I want! I like the Bora but it's a shoulder bag and I prefer cross-body. However DD was in Bicester at the retail village yesterday and got me a Fairfax in purple for about £40 so I'm happy!
The one i like is a cross body, thought i might give it a try, less to carry on my arm. They are light handbags and great to stuff in a locker. Is the fairfax cross body?? or you having another senior moment he he

The one i like is a cross body, thought i might give it a try, less to carry on my arm. They are light handbags and great to stuff in a locker. Is the fairfax cross body?? or you having another senior moment he he

you pickin' on me Sparkles..?! I have a Fairfax and you can wear it cross-body - little bit bulky but I'm a pensioner and I don't care, people think I'm seemples anyway - I don't know why...:rock:

Thanks SB, I saw the 9p p&p and am tempted by the Alban in the blue flower print. Its got lots of 5stars but the negative reviews home in the fact that the bottom drops when you have stuff in it and doesnt keep its shape ie, no structure to the bottom. (know that feeling, oops:blush:) Anyone out there got the Alban?

PS.I dont really need another, I purchased the Machida in the blue flower print a month or so ago which is lovely - but would like a"hand" bag in that print too.

Last edited:
I use the Freedom pencil case as a make-up bag because it's just the right length for an eyeliner brush etc, and it's great that it can be machine washed in case of spillages. Would recommend it, especially at this price.

I use the Freedom pencil case as a make-up bag because it's just the right length for an eyeliner brush etc, and it's great that it can be machine washed in case of spillages. Would recommend it, especially at this price.

I do exactly the same Roseanne, its great and as you say you can wash it

Had a good look Barkly, but nothing took my fancy. I do like the Brownie and could easily persuade MySelf that I need one in another colour. I am very particular about my MoneyBag and hang on to them. They have to FeelJustRight and are leather, but this one, I willl definitely repurchase in a PrettyColour. x ParticularSnarly

I was tempted by the pencil case....but don't really need it...so resisted

whereas I didn't resist - fancied one for a bit and just now went for it - it's rare for QVC to have a competitive price so I thought i might as well try the positive encouragement route...

Thanks for the link Barbs I got the pencil case and the pouch.
DJ x

whereas I didn't resist - fancied one for a bit and just now went for it - it's rare for QVC to have a competitive price so I thought i might as well try the positive encouragement route...

Glad to be of help. Not often you get post and package for 9p. But as i've said before i do use the pencil case for my make up. Its handy and bright pink so i can find it in a hurry :happy:

As I returned my Gracie in the blue flower print because I just knew it would not get used- I noticed there is a pink flower print (my favoutite bright pink and green combo) in the "Reth" with 9p postage. The Reth is a style I have had my eye on for a while because of the size, and because it has both front and back outside pockets and the all important key fob. I figured this may be my coveted summer lightweight bag. At only 9p to send it to me (and the Gracie was 2.20 to return) and the fact my price comparison showed that in this print the Q price is very competitive especially with 9p postage I might as well give it a try.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back