Kirks Folly Dropped by QVC.Com

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd need to be away with the fairies to buy into all the Kirks Folly magic dust nonsense. I've never understood who the range was aimed at.

I'd need to be away with the fairies to buy into all the Kirks Folly magic dust nonsense. I've never understood who the range was aimed at.

It was aimed at dotty cat lovers that shop in M&S wearing lovely pastel trouser suits, classy jumpers and an elegant scarf fastened with a ring.

Just about to post that Donna, in fact I don't think I have ever seen that particular ensemble being worn in my M&S by cat lovers or otherwise. What a strange circles you move in.

To change the subject, the model beth appeared with her 5.3 week old baby. She looked very happy. I was watching because I wanted to see the fairy dust being blown but I couldn't bear all the rubbish being spoken and had to switch it off.

well i just ordered 3 kirks folly pieces off the website, and already have quite a few… i personally find some of the things very nice, some are weird, but each to their own.
i hope Q UK don't drop them… would be a shame!

oh and by the way, i certainly don't match the description given by julius lol….

To change the subject, the model beth appeared with her 5.3 week old baby. She looked very happy. I was watching because I wanted to see the fairy dust being blown but I couldn't bear all the rubbish being spoken and had to switch it off.

I enjoyed seeing Beth too, she did look really happy. I actually enjoyed the show and dont remember seeing any fairy dust being blown today. I've always thought it odd but I take it with a pinch of salt. Jennifer maybe a business woman but I personally think she is quite a spiritual person. I havent bought anything this visit but as mentioned before I have the large crystal windchime purchased a couple of years ago and last year bought the turquoise bracelet shown today which is really nice and good quality. I also have a watch bought many years ago which I wear regularly with a silver leather strap and a push button light to light up the face in the dark and it is still going well and I love it.

PS. I dont match Julius's description either!!

I`ve never bought anything from KF but it`s the sales techniques on Q I often find disturbing rather than what they`re selling. Grown men playing with teddy bears and waving teddy bear arms at us whilst speaking in a child like voice, grown women blowing fairy dust, people scoffing food on camera then talking through a stuffed mouth and rolling eyeballs and squeals just to mention a couple of annoying personal habits.
If they need a handle in order to sell particular products then I wish they`d find more mature or interesting ones. KF is an acquired taste, love it or hate it and it`s no better or worse than much of the other stuff Q sells.

I`ve never bought anything from KF but it`s the sales techniques on Q I often find disturbing rather than what they`re selling. Grown men playing with teddy bears and waving teddy bear arms at us whilst speaking in a child like voice, grown women blowing fairy dust, people scoffing food on camera then talking through a stuffed mouth and rolling eyeballs and squeals just to mention a couple of annoying personal habits.
If they need a handle in order to sell particular products then I wish they`d find more mature or interesting ones. KF is an acquired taste, love it or hate it and it`s no better or worse than much of the other stuff Q sells.

It's a LOT worse! Only possibly surpassed by sheer awfulness by Sarah Shurety.

She's a Feng Shui "expert" who flogs various artefacts that the Pound Shop rejected, such as a gargantuan resin frog with bulging eyes and one leg missing - "the frog of life," or a three-cornered green purse that all your money falls out of. She's truly awful, even moreso than Lulu. At least Lulu's creams will have some kind of benefit whereas Sarah Shurety flogs her overpriced garbage touting that it will enrich people with money. The only one I see it enriching is her.

Sarah Shurety is hilarious to watch though, in an awkward, car crash tv sort of way. She was on the other month with Jackie and it was really funny to see the latter clearly being utterly baffled but pretending to love the stuff.

I find Jackie has a permanent disinterested look coupled with a general baffled "what the hell am I doing here" attitude. Sorry to have to admit she is like watching paint drying and would even watch flinty in preference!

Latest posts

Back