Laura Geller TSV 03/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's a no from me. I'll hold out for the Tarte TSV, definitely a Tarte convert now, just feel Laura's products aren't the same quality they used to be.

I would like to try Tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Water Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 , that should be availiable from April.
I’ve noticed that the next Tarte visit is on 24 and 25 March and very close to LG TSV.

the picture look interesting but i have plenty of Balance and brighten after buying the roman Holiday and the last TSV.
I love the balance and glow and the Eyebrow pencil from that set. I even bought an extra one off ebay. I think it would be a difficult one to put on if you have anything other than dark brown brows . I know it is supposed to be universal colour but it comes out dark on me. I must be heavy handed

I am very tempted to try the Tarte make up as you all seem to be very happy with it but i dont want full coverage and all the foundations seem to be heavier than i need

I'm not sure about this TSV, as I'm on the auto delivery from the last TSV and I'm definitely buying the Tarte TSV in June.

I was checking my account today and was told the next drop of the last TSV is on 14 April.

Well don`t ask SCW about the Balance and Glow stuff. He was very rude to someone who asked him earlier and then blocked several people from his group for daring to question his behaviour. He obviously doesn`t have a clue and instead of being honest about not knowing whether/if it will appear, he just told someone there was no such thing and deleted half a thread about it.

It is now available from Q as single item not just in a previous TSV

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...17&uattrmb=NV0CSNULL&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Fortunately I'm going on holiday that day, so won't be tempted. But I'm definitely looking forward to the Tarte tsv, just love that brand.

I think my money is safe. Dare I admit I went to TDHS and got some sample foundations from Clarins and Clinique. Got that many they have lasted me four weeks of daily use! Went back yesterday and got two foundations, concealer and lip oil. Thoroughly enjoyed the consultation and no second guessing colours.
I thought my last B&B to be more powdery and hasn't lasted as long as usual.
Did think about ordering that multi coloured correction stuff but reviews on other sites aren't that good. I've a funny feeling that I have grown out of LG now.
Typical now it's readily available at my local Debenhams!

Contents of TSV are

Balance-n-Brighten in: Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan or Deep
Baked Mediterranean Bronzer in Moroccan Bronze
Baked Color Intense Shadow Duo in Stone/ Terracotta
Kajal Eyeliner in Smokey Taupe Kohl
Love Me Dew Lip Crayon in Turkish Cafe
Double ended brush
Bag

Price around £40

For once I may be able to resist. I've enough B&B, I don't do bronzer always look tangoed, & sounds like the terracotta shadow will be orangey.

They should rename it powder and brighten , awful stuff , the quality has really gone downhill.

Photo of the TSV

LG.jpg

and preview video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6UCLXeqhW0

Something a bit different for a change, even if there is the ubiquitous BnB. No Spackle for once, I thought it was the law!

Latest posts

Back