Laura Geller TSV - 09/02/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was halfway through ordering this when it sold out. It has gone on as a wait list item which I guess means I have to wait to see if anyone returns it. If it arrives I will inspect it carefully to check nothing has been opened (yuck)

I think that we now deserve Bronze-n-Brighten or any other bronser in the next TSV for a change and I use mine as a blush and it's excellent. I can now see the terracotta tile and will need more but don't feel that I can pay over £30 for a compact.

I was halfway through ordering this when it sold out. It has gone on as a wait list item which I guess means I have to wait to see if anyone returns it. If it arrives I will inspect it carefully to check nothing has been opened (yuck)

Check to see if it comes back into stock in the next day or two, they won't be returns, they'll be cancelled orders due to payment failure.

......... I think that we now deserve Bronze-n-Brighten in the next TSV ...........

I think that would be a fabulous idea for a TSV to take us in to the summer months. Like you I really can't justify paying that amount for one item but I would like to give it a go.

But what's the bets we get yet another Balance & Brighten in the next one too :yawn:

I've got a bronze and brighten from years ago and it is still going strong. I too use it as a blusher occasionally and it gives a lovely warmth. I do believe Laura's baked stuff just doesn't go off and she has said as much many times.

My neighbour's TSV has arrived so I sent her a text and she said have a play so I will do just that when I get back from my GP appointment! Looks fab! The blush in the compact looks more pigmented than it did on screen and the liner is very nearly navy, just a hint of purple. I hope mine will come tomorrow! Lip colour looks perfect - a nude but not too pale! Woo hoo!

That's excellent re the liner shade Akimbo. I ordered mine a couple of days early and was really busy yesterday so didn't get to watch the presentation. By the time I had a chance to watch telly, the TSV had sold out. It is such a shame that you can't watch videos of products anymore on the web.

I am getting very excited now, can't wait for mine to arrive!

I relented and ordered the medium - got the confirmation just as it sold out! Really like the look of the eye shades and lipgloss, but the brush was the clincher for me! And nice to have the eye brush too. Didn't really see the blush or lip colour demo'd in the presentations.

Just got mine and promptly dropped the eyeshadow on the hard kitchen floor! I think it will look lovely with a bit of duck tape on the case!!!

I have to write my lines I am afraid. I MUST NOT BUY THIS TSV. I failed. But ...I am keeping the packaging and setting a reminder on my phone for 25 days so whatever happens it will not go on ebay as I will return it if it isnt used. It was the easy pays wot did it.

Because I had issues with ethereal spackle being too shiny in the past, I used less and although I would not wear it alone it looks fine with B & B on the top. I have always got B & B wrong. My skin is in very good nick now thanks to my finely honed skincare regime involving Miringa Balm, Decleor Aroma cleanse, SBC and Judith Williams phytomineral. So now my skin is not dry B & B is fine. It's the shade I always got confused. Laura keeps saying that "Fair" is the one most of us would would wear. But I don't agree. I wear Light or medium in Mally- depending on the type of foundation. I wear "light"in Bare Minerals. I wear "Clair" in Chanel Vitalumiere. But "Fair" in Laura Geller makes me look ashen. The medium is better but only sometimes as it depends on the mix. This time the one I got is on the "lighter" side. Also if it is applied too heavily it looks caked.

The blush in the TSV is lovely and soft. Looks dewy.

The eyeshadows have surprised me. The are not too shimmery for a change! And the taupe in the middle is just right and the pink is very subtle, and not "too pink" IYKWIM.

The lip colour is very natural looking nude with a nice texture. Not at all gloopy and the only criticism I have is that it's smaller than it looked on screen.

Aw, glad you like it Weathergirl. I wish mine was delivered today as I am at work from tomorrow for the next three days, so won't get a proper play until Friday.

... It's the shade I always got confused. Laura keeps saying that "Fair" is the one most of us would would wear. But I don't agree. I wear Light or medium in Mally- depending on the type of foundation. I wear "light"in Bare Minerals. I wear "Clair" in Chanel Vitalumiere. But "Fair" in Laura Geller makes me look ashen. The medium is better but only sometimes as it depends on the mix. This time the one I got is on the "lighter" side. Also if it is applied too heavily it looks caked...

It's actually the Medium shade that Laura says is suitable for 70% of people. It used to be called Regular and for some time was the only shade she did. It is very adaptable though - I can wear Medium or Light and I am a Light in Mally and Bare Minerals too.

It's actually the Medium shade that Laura says is suitable for 70% of people. It used to be called Regular and for some time was the only shade she did. It is very adaptable though - I can wear Medium or Light and I am a Light in Mally and Bare Minerals too.

Thanks Beketaten. I always thought she said medium too. I got confused during one of her shows that I recorded yesterday. When I finally sat down to watch it she kept going on about the Fair in the same way so I got confused. Maybe she meant to say medium?

She def used to say that but yesterday she said it about the Fair.....

I was very surprised but she said it a couple of times.

Maybe she said it because of the time of year and people are mostly paler?

There are loads of comments about purple eyeliner and the eyeshadow brush is for eyeliner on one side....

So are people using the purple eye shadow as a liner???

I missed that bit.

Or is it a different (separate) liner?

Thank you!

Latest posts

Back